Inktober 2023

Inktober Day ll wander - wandering down our path and over the bridge. Also in the Scavenger Hunt as "bigger than a breadbox" the Loblolly Pines.

csshfl87ink11bigger.jpg

Anne, beautiful peppers. Graceful lines. Yes, we grew up eating New Mexico chile. Like most hot spicy food.

I wish I could comment on all . I did do an Inktense/Ink for another sit'es challenge, but it does not fit any of the prompts here. Unbelievable that so many of you can do such quality work on a daily basis.

Anne - love the Dodge. Excellent proportions. Love Rise!
Joe, I love birds and you did an excellent job on these.
Jo - I always wanted to see the balloons in NM. When I first started my practice, a patient that went there was kind enough to bring me back beautiful mugs, which I use for tea nearly daily.

Reactions: ams
Anne, mmmm, would love to try the rolls. Well done, clever. I like the castle as well. Great perspective.

I never got my castle so here is
Day 14 Castle from TV
Day 15 dagger, don't have a real dagger, but this brass letter opener looks like one.

ink14-15.jpg

Thanks Jo. Very clever "Castle." Nice work on the dagger too. Dagger letter opener works. I never thought of that and I even have one.

Here's my Day 15, Dagger. Ref from Pixabay.

20231015Sk9 Dagger in the Grass (Inktober 15).png

Nice work, Anne. Yes, the letter opener is about 10 inches long and looks so dangerous. It is heavy, too. Brass I guess. I love yours.

Reactions: ams
Jo, I like your idea for Angel. Very clever.

I didn't find any angel references on Pixabay that I liked so I went with angel fish.

Day 16 - Angel

20231016Sk9 Angel Fish (Inktober 16-Angel).png

Kudos to those who are actually doing this daily! This is a day early, #17, for demon. It is from a photo I took on holiday a few months ago in Sydney, NS, Canada. Inktense/Ink in Canson XL sketchbook, 7 x 10, 140CP.

4FW19749pg3.jpeg

Joy, I love how this came out. What a perfect subject for "devil." You are doing very well with the inktense.

I'm still working on mine but I should have it done by tomorrow.

Back