Inktober 2022

Heist.jpg

For day 22 'heist', featuring an art burglar with loaded bag from the MMOA, using black Uniball Vision Elite pen on Masters sketchbook.

#InkTober2022Day23'booger'

9x6 ink using black India ink applied with a chopstick. Prompt for day 23 is 'booger' so I sketched this booger man, designed to scare everyone. This is on Canson paper 140 lb cold press.
Booger Man.jpg

Day 20: Cow parsley (Anthriscus sylvestris)

I have a cold at the moment and I'm feeling tired a lot. You can probably tell in the drawing that I went from right to left and ran out of energy halfway through 😄

20221023_100451.jpg

Strawberries are great, we even have them in the wild here in Iceland.
Todays prompt was not very inspiring imo but I set myself the challenge to use the original ones, so for better or worse, here is my day
20221023_230313.jpg
23. Booger...
Not a self portrait I like to add.

E.J.H. your heist made me smile. The booger one too.

Kay, I like your tool idea!

Triduana, sorry you aren't feeling well. It doesn't seem to be slowing you down.

Day 23 - We had rain today so I stayed inside and did a still life. I used an orange micron pen, my Lamy pen with Noodler's brown ink, and assorted acrylic inks.

IMG_1105.jpeg

E.J.H. nice sketch of the fairy...glad he wasn't outside with me. Nice black feathers on the bird.

Kay, I'm not a fan of coconut but those look really yummy.

Day 25 sketched at Frank Melville Park in East Setauket.
IMG_1121.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1119.jpeg
    IMG_1119.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 56
Great sketches!!! Glad ya'll are keeping it up.....I will try to get in on these last days .....feel the desire welling up!!!:p

Back