Scavenger Hunt #60 - March 7 - 15

Joe 1, thanks. You did a great job on your ink sketches of the bust of David! Bravo!!

17 & 18 - two different trucks - watercolors and ink

IMG_1998.jpeg

19 - free space (A local house by the water) - watercolors and ink

IMG_1997.jpeg

20 - free space (West Bathhouse at Jones Beach) - watercolors and ink

IMG_2001.jpeg

Sorry I have been quiet a bit from here as I was exhausted from the OneWeek100People project and some extra works.

Joan: Thanks. Absolutely beautiful: the trucks, cars, background shop and barn, and the estate home. All building perspectives and structure details are spotted on and very charming scenes... What were the size of your sketches? Amazing scene you did at the Grand Central with all the people and the great atmosphere bar as well.

Joe: Thanks. I like all your drawing but the teddy bears in colors are so charming. I also love the high crisp contrast in chair, and the headband.

Robin: Thanks. Your dancing lines are beautiful. I love your table with green curtain backdrop with two pots of plants and very delicate napkin patterns. The scene composition comes out nice depth. The red ink set is fun too.

Joe1: Thanks. Both bust head drawing are fantastic.

Sylwia: All your flowers are beautiful... you got great shading going.

Jo: Thanks. Love your colorful two types of mugs.

Paul: Thanks. ... Wow ... many wonderful nice lines... love the fingers, the belt, and the wonderful pair of slippers.

Last edited:
Joan, great job on the trucks. I love the blue and white house as you know I would and you paint great cars. The rock bath house is great.

Ai, great to hear from you. You have been too busy. Hope you get relaxing time in. Thanks.

I played in the pastels. Doubling up and posting in the Monthly Art Prompts - March 2023 for Alma Mater
For the Scavenger Hunt it is
Number 2 hair - on the bear
Number 3 pair of - mugs
Done in pastel on Pastelbord (wiped off the plant) 12 x 12 inches, about an hour total.

csmaters.jpg

Jo: The teddy still life with mugs are absolutely amazing. Love your pastel work... esp. the shine on the mugs...

Ai, thanks. I really like the high heel shoe and the glasses. Don't know how you get so much realism with the direct watercolor. I'm smiling.

Ai, thanks. The barn and houses are about 4 x 7, but the sketch of Grand Central is about 8 x 10. You've become so good at the direct watercolors!

Joe 1, nice sketch of the tomato and the finger.

Yeah... I finish the list... must be lots of line drawing of people that happens to fit many of Hunt items.

Thanks so much Joan, Jo, Alabama Jama, and Joe1.

Thanks Robin for hosting this Hunt.

joe1lt, nice job on the tomato and finger. Is that a specialty tomato? The top looks a bit different.

stephanie, I love the cups. Happy you got them here. Are they antiques?

Steep - steeping tea.. sorry the tea bag square thing didn’t stand out more… glass.. a glass pipe.. coin.. a nickel.. rock.. a rock from my aquarium..

All in different green colored pencils for Saint Pattie’s Day ☘️ tomorrow.. on 9x12 inch paper..
515B17B2-91AB-4731-AF78-27730052C199.jpeg

Back