Jo's Inktober Sketches from life

Jo, I am so impressed! What a joy to explore all your interpretations of Inktober prompts! I love them all, and well done! Your dedication is amazing!

Sorry to the Artworks from Life .. I started the thread here and just realized a few of my sketches aren't from life. I apologize for that and after Oct. I will not post anything from photos. There are just a few of these 20. Dang.

Inktober Day 19 - Loop, our Loop 150 in Bastrop
Inktober Day 20 - Sprouts, our 5 sprouts, great grandkids from photo
Both on one page in the big book with Micron 02. Quick and freehand - obviously. The book is too big to scan. The photo makes it a little yellow or aged like me. Ha.

ink19-20cs.jpg

Don't stick your head in there! :ROFLMAO:

Great drawing!

I have a stuffed animal of an otter. When Hannah got it for me, I ran around the house laughing and crying because I was so happy with it!

Artyczar, would like to see that otter! I have a pink unicorn/llama which is another fun one.

Inktober Day 23 - leak

I first thought the vegetable would be different ... oh wait, that is leek. Sigh... So we have a leak at the bathroom sink. In the big book with Micron 02 and for Scavenger Hunt, quiet.

wc698quiet-inkday23.jpg

You have been doing such nice sketches, Jo! I love "Leak" and think we can all relate.

Jo, you snuck in so many of your Inktober sketches while I must have been napping. lol I love the creatures and the kids too. It is nice that Gene gives you so many soft critters that come in handy as models. Keep them coming!

Back