Jo's Inktober Sketches from life

ams, thank you!

Ai, thanks. I was lucky to catch this photo. Pretty far away to get much detail but a majestic hunter of fish in the lake/pond.

Thanks Artyczar. Closest photo of my own to raven, ha.

Today
Inktober Day 6 Spirit - Gene's safety flags for his trike riding, up to 10 miles a day at 80 yrs of age. A combination of Ink pens, Micron, Zig and more.

ink-day6spirit.jpg

Love the scribbly shading on the knot, and great work with the osprey and the delicate branch lines. Fab, fun work with the flag colours.

Osprey are easier to see because they are large. Nice sketch! I don't think I would see enough to add that much detail.

Triss, thank you so much. You know I love color, don't have too many colored inks.
Artyczar, thank you!
Joan, I had a zoomed in photo so fuzzy detail. Not sure about the head shape there was a branch across it and I didn't want to put it in.

I sketched in the big coffee table book with the Lamy pen. Yesterday was Day 7 fan and Day 8 watch. I numbered the watch wrong, normal for me. Sigh... Watch is with the money for a Scavenger Hunt on wc.

ink-day7fan.jpg
wcmoney.jpg

Glad you are finding a way to combine the hunts and the Inktober sketches. Good work on these. I'm impressed by the wallet which looks so dimensional.

Anne, thank you so much.
joe1lt, appreciate your comment.
Joan, It was luck to combine sometimes. Thanks. :)

Thanks, Joan, I had to go quick today so the lemons were perfect. I put the juice from the lemon I cut for one glass of lemonade. It was pretty sour. Ha.

Back