Your weirdest, craziest work?

John, With the sail reflected in the water the boat could almost pass for some kind of aircraft, drone. It's a captivating image and, despite the colours, leaves me with a feeling of tranquility, stillness, the calm before the storm? No doubt.
These are all so original, compelling, enticing, and just plain cool. I like them! Keep 'em coming. :)
I just had to repeat what is written here. 😍 Don't encourage me! No, thank you for giving me the green light to post more. I am sure I'm not the only one who worries over not only what they post (type mainly) but how much work they post in comparison to what they give back in the form of feedback, etc. I must say, not being a painter I have a slight disadvantage in lacking the techical insight to give genuine and beneficial (practical) feedback. That's my get-out clause sorted😆

Thank you, Desforges (got your name right this time), Yes, Orifish wouldn't bite. I am not sure of the comparison to overly flasky hand shake. I am confused by that, but, no mind, I am that way with a lot of things. Dendrites, I had to look up. They look like seaweed to me. A great subject for a painter could be those microscopic forms in the deep of the sea. They are truly amazing, such variation, and project themselves through the water comically, like some quirky Klee-like (or Es-like?) mechanical invention.

Here's another little one. No idea😀

Attachments

• 20191008_114204.jpg
    20191008_114204.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 149
Another cool one Desforges
Maybeanartist, do you usually paint abstracts? Or did you give up after this fur foray

Desforges,
he is brilliant, certain that he frequents places that are not very recommendable,
very beautifull. strong the little mouse down there. .

Maybenartist, made me think of an enlargement, an exra zoom initially (maybe fur as Arty says) , now an upside-down painting, a bird (I see a sort of face with a beak) on a nest if it weren't for some red spots above and to the left. however particular.

Another cool one Desforges
Maybeanartist, do you usually paint abstracts? Or did you give up after this fur foray
I at times paint abstract, mostly I paint in most styles, depends what I think best suits the subject. Most styles come the same to me, although I do like painting with what are regarded as looser strokes than the style I began painting, example below.
IMG-20140802-WA0005_1563287080490.jpg

I lost track of all the weird, crazies back about post #71. Love looking at all the different ones. Jocelyne, did you check if the cat had been wearing your high heels while you were out? :LOL:

Ian, this one is certainly not one of the weird crazies! This is one of your very best! 😊

Ian, this one is certainly not one of the weird crazies! This is one of your very best! 😊

I painted a lot then, remember, so eager to learn? I can't even remember all I painted there were so many and at least thirty went into a skip! Wonder what happened to them!
There were certainly some weird ones, even more so when I paint these days 😊

I could start a thread with many of your past paintings. ;) And yes, I remember how hard you worked on this one.

Back