Your weirdest, craziest work?

Swallowing My Pride in the Garden of Good and Evil, oil and pencil on canvas, 30 x 40 inches.

swallowing.jpg

It is as weird and wonderful as the best Art Brut.

Carlo is probably my favourite of the canon. His work appears as fresh as the day it was made.

Arty, you can have the painting, if you want it.

Krupa the croc and Hare, Hare, Krishna. The titles are as good as the art. It took me a moment to find Krupa.
Art historians and critics say that black is a colour artists use to make an object recede into the background, whereas brighter colours bring an object forward. I would say in this instance, that doesn't hold sway.

I realize that the most pleasurable thing for me when I paint is when I apply a colour next to another colour. It literally gives me a kick, a true joy. Colours amaze me, even more than the subject. Most of the time. I am a colour nut.

I realize that the most pleasurable thing for me when I paint is when I apply a colour next to another colour. It literally gives me a kick, a true joy. Colours amaze me, even more than the subject. Most of the time. I am a colour nut.
Me too and sometimes when mixing I find a really unexpected colour and that makes me want to paint everything with it 😀
Krupa is fabulous

Atyczar, Swallowing My Pride in the Garden of Good and Evil,
yes, it looks a little crazy, I like it :), beautiful job.

Desforges, I really like both, actually in the first you get lost by observing the colors, beautiful all this.

the second ......I like so much for rabbit Krishna, I love that rabbit,
however I have to stop observing this work, not even for another moment, otherwise I will convert to its religion

Atyczar, Swallowing My Pride in the Garden of Good and Evil,
yes, it looks a little crazy, I like it :), beautiful job.

Desforges, I really like both, actually in the first you get lost by observing the colors, beautiful all this.

the second ......I like so much for rabbit Krishna, I love that rabbit,
however I have to stop observing this work, not even for another moment, otherwise I will convert to its religion

Krishna is nicer in person. I have the bad habit to take pictures in the evening and then try to make up with enhancing and readjusting. Painted that rabbit in Seoul with really cheap acrylic. I have kept it. Here is a picture in daylight. It is a small 8x10 . 😊
C3C07807-3737-477B-B701-7215893E1A8E.jpeg

behold, now I am totally devoted to rabbit Krishna
thanks ..

beautiful even in the first shot, this however allows you to better admire this wonderful work.
he was already beautiful but now he is wonderful, reviewing him now I see details, characters that I had not noticed as he deserved, I had not dwelled enough on the lower part of the work.
wonderful :)

Back