Your weirdest, craziest work?

Here's a more recent one: I Am the Thinking Chair, oil on canvas, 24 x 24 inches.

i-am-the-thinking-chairdetail.jpg

Then there's this one of course, which I've posted before: Watch How I Wrangle, oil on canvas, 36 x 36 inches.

watch-how-i-wrangledetail.jpg

Then I thought of this one from a while back, but I don't have a good image of it: Afterlife Social, oil on birch panel, 30 x 24 inches.

afterlifesocialdetail.jpg

Yes, I remember you posting Lady Godiva, but I don't remember the second one, Love it. ❤ ❤

These are are wonderful!! Love the little wiggling hands in the chair, the wrangler is my favourite.
In the afterlife party, I see your mom and wondered what she is saying. 🥰😍❤️

My mom is not saying anything important. As usual, she was saying a bunch of nonsense. :LOL:
Wrangler is something that is my favorite as well. I will be sad if it sells and may not make if for sale it if/when I get it back from the gallery.

seems like an interesting first wedding day ..
Desforges is a fantastic work, masterpiece and that cat with a pipe ..., it's fantastic, but I would ask myself if there is any other work of yours where it returns, or maybe it is the protagonist, ok, I love that cat, but also the dog that plays the harmonica, that is (I'm quoting this but the main scene is incredible but it is a work full of surprises) each character seems a work in itself and seems to deserve its own story, curiosity, can I ask what is paint,acrylic ? .great, beautiful also the work with the ravens. both works with ravens.

Artyczar, the rodeo, (I had lost that post, I have to get it back, I love this work), I also like the other works.
then oil on canvas.

Thank you laf and joe.

Desforges, another amazing work! You are a masterful painter. I am loving it so much--seeing more and more of your work. You're so prolific. I didn't know how prolific. Thank you for showing a number of them. I'm really loving it! And I love how crazy and beautiful you are.

thank you so much Arty, Bongo, Bizz, Laf, St Luke and Joe.

If the protagonists return?... sure, often. The cat is Murphy, she's from Godrough. Hard to find on the map, which is tattooed under her fur. She is powerful, funny and very old.
The bear is an antique dealer who is often shows up for the ride, the dogs are always ready to do tricks to entertain, most of them sweet.
These are characters that help me to tell stories, some are true, some imagined. Painting oneself out of madness! :)
Bongo, I love your circus.
Arty, love the smoking cat!!!!!

IMG_2221.jpg

Last edited:
Bongo, great work.

Desforges, thank you very much for the goodies, the introductions of some characters, fantastic and brilliant work.

I love those stories Desforges! And I love that accordion-playing dog in the tutu!

Thank you so much for your words. I thought you'd like the smoking cat. Your painting made me think of putting that one up. ❤

When someone mentions crazy, I feel at home.
I do not want to hog this thread but this is where I fit most. I have been so impress by everyone skills and talent. I am also very thankful to Arty for inviting me here.❤️
The dog in the tutu is me. 😉
I have been inspired by some of the members to go back to oils. Started today.
One last crazy and weird, an oil 48’’x48’’ What Matters Most...
The antique dealer is there with a friend, and Babette sits with the Buddha. Krishna is being cute as usual.
D7770719-789C-46F7-9A58-D64D41A9F445.jpeg

Back