Your weirdest, craziest work?

Maybenartist,

it's a fantastic masterpiece.wow.
curiosity, I never understand it, I don't know anything about painting, I don't know in what medium you painted the two works.

they can be in oil or acrylic,

rummaging thru my archives today, I came across this (weird) one I'd all but forgotten
Steam Team - acrylic on 40"x 30" Yupo
steamteam.jpg

I lost track of all the weird, crazies back about post #71. Love looking at all the different ones. Jocelyne, did you check if the cat had been wearing your high heels while you were out? :LOL:

Ian, this one is certainly not one of the weird crazies! This is one of your very best! 😊
No high heels for Jack but the booze seems to be going down fast. 😸

Bongo, good work. beautiful. (and I would need those 3, I was writing in another post about the dust)

Yes, that is also weird enough for the thread. ;) Hard to make out the figure but it looks like a skeleton holding a butterfly net, trying to catch a dark blue sun. :p

I wrote a comment 10 minutes ago, having seen the work, then I thought it was better not to write it (in the meantime I wrote some horrible things so this one that was sensible (I had thought similar to snoball in practice) I would write it)

Ian, Dave, as Snoball rightly puts it, yes, they look good with the title of the Tread.
Dave I don't want to ask the artist what or disturb, so I just think aloud about what I see,
I see a skeleton with a net with which he has to catch a globe. (I don't know if the world)
I see this and I like it, crazy, beautiful, (beautiful the work, if it is an omen it is not beautiful but I like the work)

Thanks for kind replies to my posts.

Interesting steam painting Bongo.

I like the dog bin, Iain and the floral wallpaper is back in fashion.

Dave Woody. I really like minimalist paintings such as this.

Iain, I love your waste basket piece. The colors are great, and the wallpaper is so cute! I want it for myself.

Dave, that is a cool piece. I like that it's both abstract and has a figure in it. I love those kinds of combinations.

Back