inktober 2024 - Post your work here!

Here's mine for day 20, uncharted.

20241020Sk8 Cave (Inktober 20-Uncharted).png

Iโ€™m really enjoying all your work Anne!
My health has been troubling me so I hope you donโ€™t mind if I just add an ink sketch I did years ago from life in my sketchbook. I caught my cat laying on the old rocking chair in the sunlight having a good sleep. This was just practising capturing something quick with ink. My art prof wanted us to practice this and not get too precious about it.
This will be under the prompt of sun.
IMG_1395.jpeg

Christine, adorable cat!
Anne, you are really on a roll! They are both good, but I love the depth of the cave. Something came up here that took a lot of my time this past week, and I am working on another one.

This an ink/watercolor rhino I did earlier this year.

4FW19749pg3.jpeg

Thanks for your comments Christine. I'm glad you are enjoying my posts. I hope you feel better.

I love your cat. He looks really comfy.

Joy, nice work on the rhino. I like your color choices and the wet-in-wet technique that you used. They certainly are interesting animals.

Thank you ladies.
Well Joy, that turned out really well. You did a really nice job laying in the color.
Hope all those renovations are coming together and those people are getting it all done without any hiccups, especially the type that cost you more money and time! It will be very nice when itโ€™s all done and you can get all settled in for winter.๐Ÿ™‚

I didn't do very well this year did I! Disappointed in myself, I was hoping to get a drawing habit going with this challenge. Well done everyone, some lovely work here and good interpretations! :)

Back