Hello from Australia!

bethany

I am another import from WC. Which had been a huge part of my art-life for the past 20 years (last 10-ish as Moderator in Portraits and Figures).
I mostly paint portraits and figures in oils. I love pastels as well. Now a full time artist and have almost completed setting up a dedicated studio. This involved converting our double garage- which is part of the house. Exciting times!
Looking forward to making new connections and re-connecting with some familiar faces!

Exciting times, indeed! Congrats on getting your studio set up! :)

Welcome to the forum, too! We're happy to have you joining us. Looking forward to seeing your work. Have fun!

Thank you, Terri! I know that replies are sometimes out of whack because of our differing time-zones. Looking forward to looking around all the artworks.

Welcome bethany! I am so happy for you that you have converted your garage into your studio and frankly am a bit jealous! Congratulations on becoming a full-time artist: welcome to the life! It's great to have you here at CS and I hope you will make many new friends as well as connecting with your old ones. Have fun and I look forward to seeing your work. :)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I remember you from the portrait swaps, Sno! Arty- I will post some pics of the studio space when it is organised. I am so grateful to have the space- I had a shed built for the husband so I could finally have my own art space!

Hi Kay! I was involved with the portrait swap and now have over 20 portraits of myself! Would make an interesting exhibition (not!) 🤣

Hi Bethany,

I'm from Australia too, Brisbane in fact.

Just joined as well, I recognize a lot of people here also.

Back