Ai's Inktober series ...

Thanks Triss, Jo, Arty for your kind support.

Today was another detour of my Inktober, as Lily has been sicked since last night. We took her to see the doctor. The doctor had her for under observation for food poisoning and later discharged her to go home with some medicine. I sketched her while she was lying next to me. Now we are back home and she is slowly recovering…

Inktober#7 -- Lily was lying next to me, waiting for another check by the doctor...
h696_people_c.jpg

OK ... I got some burnt out from work and the kid got sick... so I had a few times, that I had to skip a day... but I make amend... and hope to do it daily as best as I can.
Inktober#8-12
InkTober_Oct8_2021.jpg

InkTober_Oct9_2021.jpg

InkTober_Oct10_2021.jpg

InkTober_Oct11_2021.jpg

InkTober_Oct12_2021.jpg

You got sidetracked a bit but you are on a roll again. Love the plants and the cute crab. Was he real?

OK... I actually did finish the series... but due to overload works... I was slow at posting. There were some more 5 day streatch in the last week of Oct... that I had to sketch backward to amend... but at the end I did finish the series. Most are simple lines...as I have been away from sketching and I also feel tired but I will slowly post the rest of them here.
InkTober_Oct13_2021.jpg

InkTober_Oct14_2021.jpg

InkTober_Oct15_2021.jpg

InkTober_Oct16_2021.jpg

InkTober_Oct17_2021.jpg

InkTober_Oct18_2021.jpg

Cheers and congratulations for finishing. It was a long month. You have some imaginative and fun sketches. I love the girls, the mug (for me) and the little car. Excellent stuff!

You sketched such a wide variety of subjects. Congrats on sticking with it. I know that sometimes it is impossible to get a sketch done and then you want to catch up. I usually try to stay at least one sketch ahead just in case I can't get one done...which happens even to me. lol Way to go, Ai!!!

Back