Your weirdest, craziest work?

I like that one Arty. Not that you need to get back on a coke binge to paint but it is exceptional. ❤

Nightmare 1, 12 x 12 inches, oil on canvas.

nightmare1detail.jpg

Love it! ❤ ❤ ❤

It could easily be a real story. I remember going to the store with my mom as a kid and other kids would go wandering off from their parents. They'd often get paged on the loud speaker to meet their mothers at the front of the store. I always found that funny, but maybe it's not so funny.

It Feels good to know that my pic brought this great photo of yours, to us.

Last edited:
Love it! ❤ ❤ ❤

It could easily be a real story. I remember going to the store with my mom as a kid and other kids would go wandering off from their parents. They'd often get paged on the loud speaker to meet their mothers at the front of the store. I always found that funny, but maybe it's not so funny.
Wow....three love hearts .... Thank you.
It is still funny ...

I like that Arty.

Funnily enough, I like the weird ones, maybe that says more about me than the art, but I like the majority of what's been posted.

If Duchamp was working today, the lobster would be replaced by a prawn.

Last edited:
I like that response. I should try to court it.

Maybe I have some explaining to do :rolleyes: or maybe "Banksy" will do it for me. I wonder if his name is Robin?

Speaking of crustaceans, wouldn't a woodlouse mobile phone be cool? When you weren't using it it would roll up into a little ball ©
Are we onto something, I wonder...

My signature should be a disclaimer.

Back