Your weirdest, craziest work?

Yes, that is also weird enough for the thread. ;) Hard to make out the figure but it looks like a skeleton holding a butterfly net, trying to catch a dark blue sun. :p

Thanks Everyone for the replies, much appreciated.
Yes, all interpretations get it....a girl in a world of Red sees something unusual and is trying to catch it.

C4008CAC-F78E-4863-9876-32C88416748A.jpeg

40 x 25 acrylic on board

A fun splatter about an advert in 2153 ( for instance) for an exhibition of Retrobots, Robots from 2020.
Giant champagne robot waitress (not sure there is one) and the catagories of
robots in the show: Service; domestic; factory and Play....etc
Hosted by Robert Anton Wilson

You all are seriously motivating me to get my weird out!😁 Love these works. Intriguing. Surreal. It’s good to paint outside the box. I need to do that soon.

I was rooting around in the deepest recesses of my desktop and I came back with these. 😲

I am not sure, but this does appear to be a bunch of Post-Apocalyptic Sausages. 09.05.15.
I would not stake my career on it. I would need to do research first.

Pas.jpg

Speaking of which. Late Night Experiment. 05.05.15. (Sadly, the results were inconclusive).

Late night experiment.jpg

I don't know what I was drinking...I meant thinking in April of that year.

Last edited:
Iain, I see pickles and hot dogs and in the second mustard. And I'm not even hungry. :ROFLMAO:

One has to laugh. I was sincere doing those. And I will probably do just as daft in future. I hope so. :LOL: Not that one has much choice in the matter.

You do know I cannot count?

Oh, I see, I thought you were speaking of alcohol. I must have it on the brain.

The funny thing is, I actually sound like Ray Winston.

Last edited:
You have just made me cry! I would ask my dog if he was a "hotdog" when he showed signs of weather fatigue, and I would always laugh. It was a good thing he wasn't a Dachshund, or he may have taken it personally. That's not to say Dachshunds don't have a sense of humour, but I imagine they do get tired of their appearance and stature being looked down upon and commented on. I know I would.

I wonder why the Dachshund received the common name weiner or sausage dog. (edit: That's not a hard one).

1599823081158.png
1599823081158.png
1599823081158.png
1599823081158.png

Last edited:
No, and, No. That is cool. Love the surrounding "frame" and I particularly like how you have drawn the hand. They look like they are gasping for breath. Been there.

Back