Scavenger Hunt from Life #59: Feb 27 - Mar 7, 2023

Stephanie: Thank you for the complete box collection. :giggle: Unfortunately, we don't have the box. We keep them as our momento of Tone's dad.

Hi there, Ai. The car is so special, thanks.

Robin, look at you go! I like the blue/teal ink Love your lines and background hatching. The paperweight is cool and your swirling paper. Fun finds!!

stephanie, wow, it is a small world. So shapely,eh? Nice memories.

I sketched at the dentists. I have to really hurry, you don't wait long. Such a nice dentists office. Never thought I would say that! In my new Visual Journal with an Acurit pen. I added the watercolor at home. No time there! They made impressions for my new teeth that go on the implants. About 9 months start to finish in about 3 weeks. Never thought how long it would take.

Number 7 plant
Number 8 ink - sketched in ink

csshfl59plant.jpg

csshfl59ink.jpg

Jo: Thanks... love the charming clinic with Texas flag... nice fresh plant.

Great works from everyone! :)

EP - "Gull Rocks" is their name, because there are usually seagulls on them! :)
Joy - thanks! The one I have is Chinese White, ( not "china white" that I wrote! ). If I can find some dark paper I will try it, or get some gouache!

Joe1: Love seeing your multiple take to the final screwdriver... nice collection.

Sylwia: Another beautiful flowers...

NedL, hope you find your white. Love your scenery and I'm not a beach person, come from landlocked New Mexico. Joan always inspires with her beach scenes, too.

joe1lt, great assortment of perspectdive on the screwdriver. Applause.

Sylwia, the water graphite are interesting. Almost like an old sepia photo. Pretty flowers.

Ai, thanks for your comments and hosting. The Hunt really got going!!

I sketched on the porch for Number 9 flower and Number 10 glass. Zig 05 pens and the ArtStreet sketchbook.

csshfl59glass-flower.jpg

cssetup.jpg

cswild-paintbrush.jpg

I didn't mind cutting the wild Indian Paintbrush as these few in the yard will be mowed. They are so neat to see, usually with the bluebonnets.

Ai thanks so much for this busy Hunt. See all y'all on the next Hunt!

Joe, the screwdriver is excellent fromthe different angles. You did a very good job on the perspective. I also need more practice drawing from life.

Jo: Thanks... So beautiful flower in the glass cup... brighten up my day, any day. Love the photo too.

Folks: Thanks for joining this Hunt.

Back