Scavenger Hunt from Life #1 Nov 10 - Nov 18

Thanks for the comments!

Joe, cute submarine insignia with the fish. Nice glass...looks like it is waiting for someone to pour a beer.

Terri, please don't worry about all the comments. Read what you can and post when you can...no pressure!

Triss, love the doggie portraits...especially the second one. Another fun sketch of your fruit!! Love how you play.

Robin, it is so good to see your posts. I've missed them!! I was just thinking about you the other day... My images kept coming up sideways the other day. I don't know why. I'll have to turn my computer to see yours. I always love your sketches!!

EJH, nice sketch of the building. It is good to have a nice view out your window at work.

Amo, that paper sounds like it is worth a try.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

triss, nice work with the fruit.

RobinSusan, nice combination of scavenger hunt items. I'm not sure why your images are upside down. Sometimes a computer will display them correctly but "remember" how they were. Did these have to be rotated after you took the picture? If so, try doing the rotation with a different piece of software and see if that helps.

I did a few more. The chair and onion were both colored with NuPastel, the banana with Neocolor II. I added water to all of them. These are all done in a little Aquabee sketch book. I did the initial quick sketch in pencil, added ink and then added color.

20211116_193218.jpg

20211116_193239.jpg

Robin: Welcome back... I miss your dancing happy lines... Your sketches are all cool.
Triss: So beautiful pooches... well done as well as the vivid fruit still life -- thanks for mentioning my humble trick... We all learn from each other everyday.
EJH: Welcome. Nice view out ya office. Great you find time to join in.
NTL: Nice render of Kitchenaid mixer.
Anne: Wonderful blender/mixer. Fun play more with Nupastel and Neocolor ...love the chair and fruit onion results.

Reactions: ams
EFBB56ED-F3C3-47A9-9202-B657FFC7AFB2.png

Wow you all are so talented! You definitely inspire me to try new techniques. Sketch 6. - under the sink Digital on iPhone

Hey Robin. I missed you. I also was thinking about you the other day. So good to see you back.

I went in the city to get my Covid19 3rd booster shot today via the MetroLine today (MRT), and the MRT, station is decorated with blue, as well as the seats inside the train. I sketch on a new sketchbook given to me by a local Thai business. I did not realize the shiny surface of the paper... so I smear some as I try to squeeze in a super quick sketch when the MRT train is coming in to stop at the station.
#13-a blue -- train entrance
#13-b blue -- train seats
h1_Nov10-19_2021_blue1.jpg

h1_Nov10-19_2021_blue2.jpg

ams, Ai, Robin, MaryKnos, Triss, beautiful works,
beautiful fruit, armchair, images from the subway, train, and from houses, rooms, furniture or objects.
4 ) sea shell
2021-11-17 02-37_pagina_2.jpg

Anne, great job on the tufting on the chair and the veggies!!!

Mary, you actually have breathing room under your sink? There is no space under mine. lol Super job!

Ai. nice blue ink sketches on the shiny paper. Nice that you were able to sketch on the train. Thanks for rotating Robin's sketches.

Joe 1, I like the different line weights on your shell. They give it a nice, solid form. Nicely done!

8 - chair - pencil (Sketched while waiting for my car to be services.
9 - something blue - ArtRage done on my iPhone with my finger.
IMG_9051.jpeg
Nissan Lady.jpg

thanks Joan, they are all 2 beautiful works.
the second for style I find it lovable, it could be a scene of a nice animated cartoene, beautiful style and colors, great piece, then drawing with your fingers I find it a magic, but regardless of the way and media, it is very beautiful. the first one is also nice

Nice work on both. I am impressed with what you were able to do with your finger. I carry a stylus with me to use on my phone.

F0FCF8D6-F8AF-4DE6-B6AC-8E3A30DC3576.png

Scavenger hunt 1 -sketch 7. Lamp. Sketches App on iPhone.

Ai- your glimpses of Thailand are always amazing, it’s where I want to retire 😊

Robin-nice to meet you, great sketches. I look forward to seeing more from you

Joe-you did a wonderful job capturing your shell

Joan- you can really feel the personality of your two characters. I use my finger on my iPhone as well!

Thank you everyone for being so kind and welcoming. I’m so glad to be a part of the scavenger hunts again.

I missed a day and look what happened!
Hi everyone and thanks for the comments.
Triss, you are like me, no cats. I love the gestures of your dogs. I could pet them.

Anne, mmmm, the chair looks so comfy. Fun find for savory and sweet. Well done with the Nupastel color

Ha, Mary, you did under the sink, too. Love the colors and textures. Right on. Love the elephant lamp. Fun find.

Ai, you know I would like that train station with all the blue. I like your simple line sketches. Thanks for rotating Robin's sketches. Applause.

joe1lt, great hatching on the shell. Beautiful that way.

Joan, love the chair sketch... Fun the person was wearing blue! Nicely done on both.

I sketched in the big book sitting on a chair with a table from the porch. I used the Micron 02
Number 12 Under the sink

shfl1under-sink.jpg

Thanks for posting and sketching. You can still post here tomorrow. See all y'all on the new Hunt.

Mary: Wonderful lamp... did you have a stylus to do sketching on iphone. Yes, pls. come check out Thailand.

Joan: Nice people sketching with chair, the blue person at Nissan service...was that a doctor pass out while waiting ? Cool digi.

Jo: You are very welcome. Nice under the sink sketch.

Back