Post those pet pics!!

3C1E8C34-637F-43F9-8672-BFD98F9C7364.jpeg

This post is wonderful, your animal friends are beautiful and nice. Some time ago I was going to write, ask, if you mind if I try to draw some? I would only put them here the drawings and only for exercise, fun. Yesterday and now I tried them ,Even if I had to ask before ..
thanks

2022-12-14 11-41 1.jpeg
2022-12-14 11-41.jpeg
2022-12-14 11-41 2.jpeg

The llast.edit:I meant that I only put the drawings here, on creativespark, they have no other use, and that I did not copy the photos, I looked at them on the site while I was sketching, but that anyway I do not intend to spam this beautiful post further

2022-12-14 11-52.jpeg

Last edited:
hi, thanks very much Ayin, no they are pets of Dave Woody's, Zen, Desforges and Joy, from the pictures they posted in this post, I hope they don't mind that I drew them. who knows if they will recognize them.

I had returned several times to this post, and on a couple of occasions I had tried to sketch some of the animals I had seen, some I failed, others I had not saved, I wanted to confess this by showing the drawings I had. ask permission from all of you to draw them even if I had to ask before doing so.

One of my all time favorite shots. Taken when the pug, Odin, was only teetering around from old age. But Bex still loved him so much! Here she is running to leap over him (which she did).

Rainy day friends.JPG

Here he is in his youth - Odin, the God of War!!

Odin, God of Wisdom.JPG

Zen, it looks like someone is about to receive a slap on the tail from below :) Cats...
Here he is in his youth - Odin, the God of War!!
Ha! Terri, I recently ran across an oil pastel attempt of that very photo of Odin from years ago! What a mug :love:

Ha! Terri, I recently ran across an oil pastel attempt of that very photo of Odin from years ago! What a mug :love:
Did you ever finish it? Would love to see!

He had the heart of a lion and the naughtiness of an imp. And loved cats! Go figure. :)

Back