Post those pet pics!!

This is Trip, so named because as a kitten, he managed to be in the way, and my DD and SiL tripped over him frequently. He's about 7yo now. He's an indoor/outdoor cat, prefers to be out unless it's really cold and/or raining.

thumbnail_IMG_6936.jpg

laika, he looks like a runner. I bet he'd be great for both canicross and bikejoring!
Thanks, ntl! He's very athletic! He's got the moves of a border collie/herding dog; he's a jumper and a catcher, and he's totally at ease in high places. I'm not familiar with the activities that you mentioned, but I'll check them out :)

He doesn't seem to be. Trip lost the eye after an injury apparently in a fight a couple if months ago. After the surgery, he slept more than usual for a few days, but soon started yowling to go out. He was kept in for a few weeks, then my DD put him out in nasty weather, figuring he'd not stay out long. She was right, he was at the door soon. No, he seems to be okay. I would guess he's more careful, however. Thanks for asking.

Thanks, Arty. For what it's worth, I was in mid 60's at the time. We enjoyed every bit of both that we could.

Thank you, ntl. Dear Benny has been hospitalised for two days and I have just brought him home. He had a nasty case of vomiting and diarrhoea and has had tests and treatment. He is much improved and I can only hope he continues to get well. He is so sweet, they all loved him at the veterinary hospital.

330EDF27-7005-4268-9578-22855FB0E779.jpeg

He’s snoozing now.
0685EDB7-9870-4656-89B3-9D7423FD57C8.jpeg

Aww, he is so happy to be back home! Here's hoping he continues to improve and is back to his old self in no time. ❤️ It's obvious you're a great pet mama, Penny.

Aww, he is so happy to be back home! Here's hoping he continues to improve and is back to his old self in no time. ❤️ It's obvious you're a great pet mama, Penny.
Thank you very much, Terri. He is very happy to be home. 😎🐾🐾

IMG-4124.700.jpg

Monday we took our pups, Raphael and Pepper, to the Vet for their yearly check-up. They love going for rides... especially Pepper.

IMG-4125.700.jpg

After the Vet, they got a treat of hotdogs and ice cream.

IMG-4154.700.jpg

IMG-4167.700.jpg

IMG-4166.700.jpg

They are loving the weather and sitting outdoors... in between periods of chasing each other around the yard... and love to just watch the cars drive by or the neighbors strolling on the sidewalks.

IMG-4161.700.jpg

Raphie (Raphael), a Dachshund/Jack Russel mix, loves the warm weather and sunning himself on the concrete.

unnamed.700.jpg

IMG-4127.700.jpg

IMG-4159.700.jpg

Both of them love that "Daddy" is off for the Summer and they continually follow me around. In my bedroom/studio, they are always on the bed watching me paint and probably trying to figure out what I am doing.

Back