Post those pet pics!!

OMG! I can't stand all the cuteness!!! Molly is beautiful! Sixteen is a long life for the bigger pups. Indy is so sweet, as is Finn and Bex, and Stringer Bell too! Mini Pearl looks like a sweetie, and the turtles look happy now that I can see them! ♥️

These pics of dogs are kinda killing me though. Lost all of mine and am dogless now. My life is SO EMPTY without one. I hate not having a dog. It's distracting to see people with their dogs all over the place around here. Feels unfair or something. :(

I’m pleased you like seeing the animals, Artyczar. They leave big holes in our lives when they are gone. I hope you are able to have a dog in the future.

Me too. It's a matter of finding some kind of solution...it's complicated to have one where I live.

Are they miniatures, or will they grow too big for the aquarium? Nice to see them.
They will grow 8-11 inches the tub is 125gallons they are babies still 8mo and 1yr old. About 1.5” and 3”. Theoretically they will be able to stay in our pond forever, as long as we only have them two. It is very big for them as babies. I own fish with them and other aquatic animals, all are young but will grow a lot more.

Bear, AKA Ted, AKA Noble, as of this a.m.
He is known as Bear throughout the neighborhood. He became Ted when we inherited him. Black lab and chow - notice his red chow ruff.
Sadly, not long for this world.
T2.jpg

Bear, AKA Ted, AKA Noble, as of this a.m.
He is known as Bear throughout the neighborhood. He became Ted when we inherited him. Black lab and chow - notice his red chow ruff.
Sadly, not long for this world.
View attachment 20761

He's so lovely - just heart - melting ! Give him a hug from me.
Patricia

Love all these pics!!!! ♥️

...been looking for a dog lately. I probably can't have one, but I've been inquiring anyway. :unsure::rolleyes:🤓🤪🤨

This is my Jack Russel, Pippa. She will be 7 years old next month, and is still absolutely full-on as all Jack Russels are.

Yes. My Raphael is a mixed breed, part Jack Russel and part Dachshund. Neither breed cares in the least about how much bigger another dog might be. He'll take on his big "Sister" Pepper at a moment's notice... and frequently outsmarts her and steals her bones and treats. He's absolutely fearless. The fact that the Chocolate Lab next door has a head bigger than his entire body means nothing to him. Both the Jack Russell and the Dachshunds were bred to chase fox and badger down their tunnels. Selective breeding for this led to the short legs and penchant for digging. Raphie's front paws look more like little hands and he loves to dig.

69014842_2801174403260281_8770058051446112256_n.jpg

This is my Jack Russel, Pippa. She will be 7 years old next month, and is still absolutely full-on as all Jack Russels are.

Yes. My Raphael is a mixed breed, part Jack Russel and part Dachshund. Neither breed cares in the least about how much bigger another dog might be. He'll take on his big "Sister" Pepper at a moment's notice... and frequently outsmarts her and steals her bones and treats. He's absolutely fearless. The fact that the Chocolate Lab next door has a head bigger than his entire body means nothing to him. Both the Jack Russell and the Dachshunds were bred to chase fox and badger down their tunnels. Selective breeding for this led to the short legs and penchant for digging. Raphie's front paws look more like little hands and he loves to dig.

View attachment 20808
Hes lovely, hes a dear wee boy! Yes they think they are always in charge and own the world. They are a small dog in a little body, but they dont recognise they are little - they think they are huge. Im a big fan of Jack Russels - are previous little JK "Drum", lived until he was 17 years old, and enjoyed every one of his 17 years at a very fast pace!

Back