Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Life

Enyaw

namuh
014.jpg

This was just a small study painted from life. It was done on 11 x 14 which would be cropped to the above instead of what was on the easel. Painted this morning. The color above is more to the painting. The one on the easel was a quick snap shot.

I painted it to wish everyone a good one no matter what you celebrate and ever if you don't celebrate anything. We all have our lives to live. Christmas is part of my life so it's Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to Everyone.

006.jpg
010.jpg

Wayne, I really like the painting, thank you so much for the good wishes, Wayne, Happy Holidays ,Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to Everyone.

So cute! Cheerful holiday colors.

Hope you and yours have lovely holidays, Wayne! ❤️

Wayne, great job! You work so quickly. Happy Christmas and New Year to all. We are so very fortunate to have this forum.

Beautiful Wayne, and thank you! Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year to everyone. Happy Winter to all! ♥️

Wayne, this is gorgeous! You have beautiful harmony in your paintings. 🎄 Merry Christmas to you too! 🧑‍🎄🎄

Merry Christmas, Wayne!
I painted it to wish everyone a good one no matter what you celebrate and ever if you don't celebrate anything. We all have our lives to live.
What a nice way to put it! And I love the painting and the intention behind it. Beautiful, softly mixed background on this one!

Back