Inktober 2022

Crabby.jpg

For day 10 here is 'crabby', an imaginary grouch, using STA Lictin 0.2 pen in sketchbook.

Sorry but I can't comment on each sketch...I'm too far behind. The sketches are wonderful...crabs, botanical sketches, flames...amazing! So glad to see so many of you participating. I'm going to post a lot of thumbnails so I can get up to date.

Day 4 was done at the ambulatory surgical center where I had cataract surgery last week...before the surgery while they were getting me ready.

1004 surgery.jpeg

Day 5 is a local restaurant called the Harbor Crab that I did on location.

1005 harbor crab.jpeg

Day 6 I sketched something at home since it was pouring out most of the day. I used Noodler's brown ink which is water-soluble.

1006 inktober pinecones.jpeg

Day 7 - I found a motorcycle parked nearby. How could I resist?

1007 inktober motorcycle.jpeg

Day 8 was sketched while riding in the backseat of my friend's car going into NYC to sketch. Sketching in a moving car isn't easy and my lines are really squiggly.

1008 inktober in car.jpeg

Day 9 is a commercial fishing boat at the dock.

1009 commercial boat.jpeg

Day 10 was sketched today at the Bay Shore Marina. This is a 65 foot turn-of-the-century style paddlewheel boat that is used for dinner and lunch cruises. Now I'm all caught up.

IMG_0984.jpeg

Day 12: Grounsel (Senecio vulgaris)

It's dark now when I get home from work and my dining room light is terrible for working under, so I just did the roots because the flowers were too small to see properly. I'll maybe do them tomorrow.

20221014_190326.jpg

Back