Monthly Art Prompts Hosting Schedule

ams

If you would like to sign up to provide a set of three monthly art prompts, just reply to this post with the month you would like to host and your name will be added to the schedule. Thanks for volunteering to host a month.

Hosting Instructions: When it is the first day of your month to host, copy the first post from the previous month's Monthly Art Prompts thread and paste it into the first post of a new thread in the All Media Events forum. Change the three prompts and leave out comments specific to the previous month.

The title of the new thread should be: Monthly Art Prompts: Month Year.

------------------------------------------

Hosting Schedule

March 2022.................ams (Anne)
April 2022....................Vivien
May 2022.....................
June 2022....................
July 2022......................
August 2022...............
September 2022.......
October 2022.............
November 2022........
December 2022.........

That's great Sue. I have added you in.
-------------------------------------------------
If you would like to sign up to provide a set of three monthly art prompts, just reply to this post with the month you would like to host and your name will be added to the schedule. Thanks for volunteering to host a month.

Hosting Instructions: When it is the first day of your month to host, copy the first post from the previous month's Monthly Art Prompts thread and paste it into the first post of a new thread in the All Media Events forum. Change the three prompts and leave out comments specific to the previous month.

Hosting Schedule

June 2022....................Sue
September 2022.......
November 2022........
December 2022.........

Thanks Penny. I have put you in.
--------------------------------------------------

Hosting Schedule

May 2022.....................Schuee (Bonnie)
September 2022.......
November 2022........
December 2022.........

Thanks, Anne. You’ve called me Bonnie, by the way! That is a nice name, but not mine. 😁

Thanks, Anne. You’ve called me Bonnie, by the way! That is a nice name, but not mine. 😁
Sorry Penny. I spotted the mistake at the top but didn't realize I had put the wrong name in the schedule too. Here's the fixed schedule.
-----------------------------

Hosting Schedule

May 2022.....................Schuee (Penny)
September 2022.......
November 2022........
December 2022.........

That's great Sue. I have added you in.
-------------------------------------------------

Hosting Schedule

September 2022.......
November 2022........
December 2022.........
May for Me. ?

Just saw
Sorry Penny. I spotted the mistake at the top but didn't realize I had put the wrong name in the schedule too. Here's the fixed schedule.
-----------------------------

Hosting Schedule

September 2022.......
November 2022........
December 2022.........
May is taken

Thanks for volunteering to host Alabama. I have put you in for July. On July 1, you will create a new thread in this forum for the month with your three prompts. I'll send a reminder and help if you need it.

Hosting Schedule

July 2022......................Alabama Jama
September 2022.......
November 2022........
December 2022.........

Great CaliAnn, thanks. I have put you in for August. On August 1, you will create a new thread in this forum for the month with your three prompts. I'll send a reminder and help if you need it.

Hosting Schedule

August 2022...............CaliAnn
September 2022.......
November 2022........
December 2022.........

Thanks ams! I will definitely need a reminder - even though I have a sticky on my pc to remind me.

I'd be happy to do any month you need someone to host. Just let me know the month. I love the monthly prompts! ❤️

Thanks CaliAnn. I have put myself in for September and you for October.

Hosting Schedule

August 2022...............CaliAnn
September 2022.......ams (Anne)
October 2022.............CaliAnn
November 2022........
December 2022.........
January 2023..............
February 2023............
March 2023.................

Back