December 2021 Monthly Challenge

Yes, a good month for everyone. I'm already looking forward to January challenge now!

Claudia, beautiful tomatoes. I like that you give me hints in how to do things with watercolor. Congrats on doing all the photos! Wow!

Claudia, beautiful tomatoes. I like that you give me hints in how to do things with watercolor. Congrats on doing all the photos! Wow!
Thanks so much Jo Castillo. I've really enjoyed doing my 6-pic challenge! I always appreciate when other people include a bit of info about technique, so I in turn also try to mention anything which might be of interest to others. I think watercolours are quite difficult to learn, so sharing tips and chatting about techniques is a great way to keep the learning curve going!

Many thanks to all who participated and to Claudia for hosting and closing out the year.
I really enjoyed hosting and will be very happy to do it again.

By the way Kay, I made a postcard of my painting of Pearl and sent it to my friend who has recently got a cat. She loved it! I hope we will be seeing more of Pearl in this year's monthly challenges!

Back