Your weirdest, craziest work?

Well, I've already shown my "Biff", and "Splat" paintings on this thread. Here's one I did between them that I call, "Clank".
I'm sure these titles are greatly reminiscent of some of those verbal "balloons" in a Superman Comic strip. :ROFLMAO:
Clank_Final.jpg

"Clank"......16" x 20". Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel

That's not weird, that's just nuts! There is obviously a screw loose somewhere.

Great work Bill and I think you are thinking of Batman instead of Superman but that is exactly what I thought of when you gave the titles. :giggle:

Not sure if these are nuts or a pair of eyes. So I have called it Testicularize. One can pair it with the crucifix hard-on drawing. Brian Sewell would be turning in his grave if he weren't dead.
Testicularize.jpg

Another . I have been wanting to redo part of this one because I see many mistakes but this is it

Attachments

• D24E093E-F5BD-4F6E-927C-5082B4373692.jpeg
    D24E093E-F5BD-4F6E-927C-5082B4373692.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 129
Jocelyne, this is an absolute masterpiece! I love everything about it. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
You are too kind! I have it hanging in front of my desk and see everything I want to change about it. All the mistakes appeared overtime.
The arm of the director coming out of his side as an automated gate in the underground parking lot , the dislocated bride’s shoulder and neck, the tent is crooked , the canon’s opening should not be visible, the dog’s dress needs ironing ( me).
But I love my bear 😸
You know how it is.Self bashing keeps it real. 😉😆

Last edited:
Desforges are all wonderful works, the magic of your circus then ... I find it difficult to think of something more magical, how nice to go back and take a trip into the magic of this world, it's fantastic thank you.
the other 3 works are also extraordinary, I'm loving the first 2 so much.

Back