What the heck do you look like?

I don't have any photos of childhood and not many of a younger age either.
This is arriving at a music festival about a decade ago.
005.jpg

Now that is what you call hanging around.

The music festival, was it a well known one?

No I don't. But it does ring a bell. Not much of a festival goer myself although I have been to Glastonbury a couple of times in the mid to early nineties.

I was always a folk festival fan. Worked security for several years at the Vancouver BC one.
Volunteered last summer.
Maybeanartist, you are in great shape.
this one is from a few years passed. (many, noticed my yellow Walkman?)
mexico.jpg

Jocelyne, if you had taken those flip-flops off you could have one all the way to the top. :LOL:

Me in my rented tux alongside my younger sister Ivy and much younger brother Jeff in May 95 at my late youngest sister's wedding.

My ex-wife had left me six months before and in retaliation I shaved off my mustache. Yeah, I'll show her! When she came by the apartment to pick up the last of her stuff, she took one look at me, laughed, and said, "No."

I started growing it back in next day.

tux.JPG

Last edited:
Jocelyne, thank you. You look in pretty good shape yourself, guess that comes from dancing. If I'd have been where you were, I'd have done exactly the same (just without the yellow Walkman, mine was black) 😊

No I don't. But it does ring a bell. Not much of a festival goer myself although I have been to Glastonbury a couple of times in the mid to early nineties.
It's the only music festival I've ever been to, I was invited as the guest of a performer/singer by her record company that run the festival. Been to a few concerts.
Glastonbury is just up the road from where I live, been to the village there many times, never the festival.

Nice photos musket, you look happy in the company.
I'm sorry to hear of your sister, I think she looks gorgeous with such a lovely warm smile.

Thanks. Actually not a great picture of Cathy. She was truly a beautiful woman. She got her looks from my dad, who was a truly handsome man. My mom was good looking too, but not in his league. She and Cathy didn't get along.

Back