What the heck do you look like?

Thank you Musket! I married a wonderful man with dark expressive eyebrows. We swore our kid would have unibrows. UNIBROWS!!!!!! She has lovely, finer, and lighter brows. So you never can tell!
Roni, I loved that quote. So true. I saved it. Thank you.

I used to love her but it's all over now.
Kiss.jpg

Speaking of The Stones.
20190711_201211.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, PaintBoss. Unfortunately, I didn't have the funds to purchase it.

:ROFLMAO:

Yes, sno, I have experience under my belt 😉 but still as juvenile as ever. Actually, I did everything early and peaked as a result. No kidding. You were right about PaintBoss, simply beautiful.

Why do we find it acceptable to criticise our own appearance, something we can do little about, and would find it unconscionable to damn the elderly for age. As they say about love, it is better to have had it and lost it, than never to have had it at all. Still hurts though doesnt it. haha.

And so you should feel good.
Great kissing photo, good job the police were on hand to stop it going any further! 🤣
Yes, her brother was there to put a stop to that, otherwise, who knows...I have to assume we are born with the horn...

Jocelyne, you are beautiful! I never knew how much on the outside. I always knew about the inside.

Iain, that picture is almost exactly like one I have of my brother and a girl he met at the playground in a sandbox.

Lovely photos Jocelyne, you look warm in the cold. How did the date turn out, looks like a wolf in sheeps clothing to me? 😊
A hell of a date, but his beard was false and drank a little too much.

I am an old girl...
It looks like I was pissed, standing there in front of a church in the 50's.
Later, my mom wanted me to become a good girl, so I learned to dance.
me1.jpg

me2.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think I posted kid pics.

Kindergarten photo day:
kindercaroles.jpg

Me, my brother Mike, and Gigi.
meandmike3.jpg

Some fancy photo shoot I don't remember:
4yearoldcarol72.jpg

Me and my mom on a filthy couch:
meandmomsilly.jpg

Dad and me on my brother's Schwinn--his pants, my dress: same material?
dadandmeonbike.jpg

Jocelyne, beautiful photos.

And Arty, You were just as cute as a speckled pup! I think I posted kid pictures way back at the start of the thread.

Back