5 in bathroom
6 from car.
Three fivers

Ink-
CAEE81B8-4D73-44E1-A599-3ABC3568B398.jpeg
CAC084A0-4826-4E27-975B-8A7F16F2CEDC.jpeg
de atrimentis Sahara grey in preppy

Ai, I like your fragile items. Nice!!

Robin, great sketch from the bedroom with your little friends on the bed. Good car keys and waterpik!

11 - used for cooking - ink pen

IMG_3058.jpeg

12 - used for cleaning - ink pen

IMG_3057.jpeg

13 - food I enjoy - direct watercolor

IMG_3055.jpeg

Last edited:
Robin & Joan: Thanks.

Robin: Cool sketch of bed posts and stuffed animals on it. Too beautiful car keychain sketch ;-) Nice dazzling lines in the water pick machine.

Joan: Clean line of the pepper and spray bottles. Yummy pizza.

#8 a (very skinny) vehicle ...pardon my directwatercolor ...it was lightly drizxle, so I drew from inside of our car.

1000017362.jpg

1000017361.jpg

#9 a set of mini gardenning tool

1000017366.jpg

#10 from kitchen
1000017367.jpg

1000017368.jpg

1000017369.jpg

Last edited:
Ai, thanks. I like the small red & white van. Nice collection of gardening and kitchen items.

Ai, thanks. I like the small red & white van. Nice collection of gardening and kitchen items.
Ai, ditto what Joan said. Love the van!!

Joan love the pizza, makes me hungry. Nice lines on the others.

Robin, love the bed scene and the keys and all....

I sketched in the BookFactory sketchbook with a Micron 03 on the porch.

Number 5, red - bird feeder continuous line
Number 6, blue - thermos cup continuous line
Number 7, used for cleaning- glove and brush

csshfl78continuous.jpg

#11 plant on the old log wood at a garden nook of my workplace
Aug4_2023_MyPlantSketch.jpg

Last edited:
be back to commen.

#1 flower - quick graphite sketch of peace lily that is fading.
IMG_1857.jpeg

Keep sketching
Fletch

Jo, nice continuous line sketches. Love the rubber glove and the scrubbing brush.

Ai, I was going to say the same thing as Jo...looks like a digi. Nice!!

Fletch, nice job on the peace lily.

Joy - love how you did lenses on the sunglasses.

Paul - Like the wc sky in your gate/tree sketch. Nice avocado!

Joan - Congratulates on the win! Great sketches too. Love the boat in the lift sketch. Lakes you wonder what happened to have it out of water this time of the year. Clever crop to capture so many hunt items! Nicely painted too. Like the clean lines on the 2 pen sketches. Pizza looks like it needs to be reheated.

Ned - Likes count! Like the ferry painting. The tree sketch really caught my eye. Cool style. Berry looks ripe and ready to pick, nice work on painting and pie. YUM!

Jo - like the geranium sketch especially the shading on pot and window frame. Love hatching on blender, crisco and water sketches. Kind of fascinated by two distinct styles between the red and blue sketches and the cleaning sketch. First 2are simple line contour drawings while the cleaning sketch is so much more worked.

Robin - Nice work on quick pen sketches. From photo I thought that was honeydew but saw your comment. Have seen honeydew called “orange honeydew” that look exactly like cantaloupe but sweeter like a honeydew. My wife loves the stuffies on the bed. Trying to figure out the image on the key chain.

Ai - Fingers crossed your renovation goes as planned. Nice work with markers on the peach. Love you did basically same subject at different times in different media. That sunset photo is eye catching. Can never go wrong with pizza! Nice pen work on fragile. Love your interpretation of VW Bus. We use to have a blue one. Great hatching on garden tools. Garden plant looks like a digi?

Keep sketching
Fletch

Joe, the bloom of the flower looks so soft, like real. Love it. Thank you.

Joan, thank you, too.

#12 useful stroller ...a mom holding a toddler, while wait for a doctor, rests her feet on a stroller... done in ink on a wc preground sketchbook

1000017440.jpg

Jo: Thank you... beautiful flower in graphite.

Joan: Thanks...Wowza on the dinner... love the colors and texture... I bet you can paint them with your eyes closed..

Ai, thanks. This one was quite active & kept trying to scoot away. lol

15 - vehicle - watercolors and ink
16 - fence
17 - fragile beach grasses

IMG_3071.jpeg

you all did a beautiful job

1 red, tomato salad
2 fruit, a plum

bic paper a5, they are not precise drawings and in the photo you can see signs from the back of the sheet anyway and a sliced tomato and a plum

2023-08-06 19-09_pagina_1 (1).jpg

Back