Scavenger Hunt from Life #68 May 10 - May May 18, 2023

#3 fun hobby aka "reading" -- I should do it more ... my last trip to the US. I got this small book as a discounted pre-owned book from a library in Atlanta. I have not finished reading it... but the first half made me laugh so much.... so truly "a fun hobby".

20230517_075619.jpg

Ai, love your fun reading
Jo, always so colorful. Wow!!
Paul, so fun!!

Again a recap on the last day. I'm working extra hours and as soon as I sit I fall asleep. I find a little moment for sketching everyday and that is what keeps me going.

So.
#1 tea kettle
#2 knife
#3 rose
#4 Red (some geraniums)
#5 Orange color (some plant called here "lantana")

IMG_20230517_071007.jpg
IMG_20230517_071302.jpg
IMG_20230517_065942.jpg
IMG_20230517_065950.jpg

Joe, thanks again for the color chart. Way beyond my sketchy digitals.

Paul, the trees and rocks are super. Love the touches of color and your great lines.

Ai, great cover on your book. Well done.

Bghisly, hi there. Love the tea kettle. Knife is great and looks sharp! Pretty rose. I love geraniums. Lantana grows almost wild here, too. Pretty.

On the porch. Son and daughter-in-law here. Quick digi with Brushes and fingers.
Number 9, Outlet adapter
Numbere 10, brownish color - bench/glider

csshfl68brownish.jpg

Jo, thanks. Glad you had company for Mother's Day! Nice porch sketch of the glider and that magical outlet adaptor. Do you have it attached in some way that it stays up there?

Paul, thank you. Nice sketch of the tree and rocks. I'd have to be careful to not go tumbling down that incline.

EP, thanks. The table cloth was red checkered. They even brought flowers to the picnic.

Joe, thanks. I keep sketching that same stretch of the park. It seems to pop up a lot. lol

Ai, thanks. That looks like a fun book.

Bghisly, your flowers are so nice!! I like the knife and teapot too.

LOL I have mostly items left that are inside and I have been too lazy to go look for them. Too many projects and time out of the house. Maybe later...

Jo, thanks. Glad you had company for Mother's Day! Nice porch sketch of the glider and that magical outlet adaptor. Do you have it attached in some way that it stays up there?
Joan, the strip has two screws and hangs flat to the bench. Evidently one screw was out of the hole and it was hanging on one. Decided to go with it. Ha.

Hi Robin, hope you get time for this or the next Hunt.

I might get one more sketch in. In the meantime here is the new list:

https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-from-life-69-may-18-may-26.5486/

Ai: Great hobby your book looks entertaining, well done

Bghisly and daughter: Thanks... nice collection of sketches all well done
I particulary like the tea kettle and rose.

Jo: Thanks... nice find doe outlet adapter and comfy looking glider.

Joan: Thanks and the slop of the hill is very steep it also filled with down branches,
leaves, and rocks,,,

Back