Scavenger Hunt from Life#27: June 7-15

Joan - your little cottage is so welcoming and sweet! The perspective on the mask digital work is excellent.

Jennie - a wonderful collection of sketches to fit this challenge! Great work.

Thanks, RobinSusan! Got it stickied.

Ai, thank you for hosting! :) This was fun.

Robin, I'm not sure if you are using a phone or iPad for your digi sketches. Either of those I have to save my sketch to photos and then edit and share from there. If you are using a tablet with a computer I don't know. Thanks for the new Hunt I will check it out when I finish this post.

Thanks, Joan. I love plein air, it is just too hot. Your cottage is amazing, even have a chair on the porch. Wow. The triangle made me smile.

Terri, thank you. It was fun to stick just to the pastels in the box so had to add yellow to get the yellow-green.

JennieJo, love the view of your room with all your clever Hunt items. Well done! (My daughter Jennie likes your name, too. )

Ai, thank you. My first purchase of the Schmincke pastels. They are pretty soft. Not quite as soft as Terry Ludwig or Sennelier. Thanks for this Hunt!!

See you on the next Hunt.

Number 11, vehicle and Number 12, people/figure - a fisherman on our lake. Digi with the app, Brushes, on my iPad with the pencil.

csshfl27vehicle-people.jpg

Thanks, everyone for your comments.

JennieJo, good job getting so many items into your sketch.

Jo, I like your fisherman in the boat! That's such a calm scene.

Here are my last few for this hunt,
16 - vehicle - watercolors and ink
17 - polygons (windows)
IMG_0197.jpeg

Jo: Yes... so wonderful to see your sketch of the fisherman and his boat...

Joan: Thanks... and Wowza on the All American place, great capture of lives and vehicles...charming scene.

All: Thanks everyone for joining this Hunt.

Back