Scavenger Hunt from Life #107: Mar 16-Mar 24

Ai is up for hosting the next list.....I have a list almost complete I can post and she can take the next hosting I was signed for#109?

Updated the sign up list. Someone might check my math as I have messed up 8 day sequence before.

Also good time to sign up for summmer to cover vacations!
Fletch
Hi Fletch! All were correct 8 days but two were skipped. I added them. Our summer plans are not set yet, and one of the places we go does not have internet... but it's a good idea and will do when it's more settled.

I can't believe how fast this hunt went by. I've been busy w/ baseball and hiking and yardwork and the days just flew right by. I had my only two sketches interrupted, one when it started raining on me and Friday I was sitting at a nice place but so many sand flies swarmed me that I couldn't stay and finish!

Hi Fletch! All were correct 8 days but two were skipped. I added them. Our summer plans are not set yet, and one of the places we go does not have internet... but it's a good idea and will do when it's more settled.

I can't believe how fast this hunt went by. I've been busy w/ baseball and hiking and yardwork and the days just flew right by. I had my only two sketches interrupted, one when it started raining on me and Friday I was sitting at a nice place but so many sand flies swarmed me that I couldn't stay and finish!
Sounds like you are having fun and staying busy. Baseball takes lots of time! We have only been to 3 live Longhorn games but watch on TV. Very up and down team this year. More home runs. New teams in Big 12 and Texas and Oklahoma are going to the SEC next year. Gonna be different.

Sounds like you are having fun and staying busy. Baseball takes lots of time! We have only been to 3 live Longhorn games but watch on TV. Very up and down team this year. More home runs. New teams in Big 12 and Texas and Oklahoma are going to the SEC next year. Gonna be different.
Hi Jo! 4 games last week ( 3 at the nearby division 2 state college, 1 at Cal which takes all day ). It's such a strange year....we are watching Cal play other Pac-12 teams for the last time and next year they will be in the ACC which makes no sense. I try to walk every day and today I'm going fishing! It's great!

Back