MONTHLY HOSTS NEEDED ~ Recruitment Drive

KreativeK

WATER MEDIA forum needs regular monthly challenge hosts to volunteer, including newbies. All you need to do is collect several large photo images, yours or from an online free photo site, and use them to host the month of your choice using watermedia. Hosting is done either the last day or so of previous month or the first day of the new month and participants are encouraged to post their masterpieces within the challenge thread and I’ll Sticky it.

2022 Host List

January Queen Bee (Deborah)
February CMorPaint (Cindy)
March KreativeK (Kay)
April Scamall
May Sandra
June Jennie Jo
July CaliAnn
August Scamall
September CaliAnn
October
November
December

Last edited:
WATER MEDIA forum needs regular monthly challenge hosts to volunteer, including newbies. All you need to do is collect several large photo images, yours or from an online free photo site, and use them to host the month of your choice using watermedia. Hosting is done either the last day or so of previous month or the first day of the new month and participants are encouraged to post their masterpieces within the challenge thread and I’ll Sticky it.

2022 Host List

March KreativeK (Kay)
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
I may not post, but do visit often. I'd be happy to post in June

Kay, I wouldn't have a lot of time to post (have job search and finances to focus on), but if you're strapped for volunteers for May, I could probably reuse the photo refs I used for a WC challenge. Just let me know.

2022 Host List

March KreativeK (Kay)
April Scamall
May Sandra
June Jennie Jo
July CaliAnn
August
September
October
November
December
I've been distracted by a street art commission. I'm on it now. Will post very soon. Apologies all.

I've been distracted by a street art commission. I'm on it now. Will post very soon. Apologies all.
First lot of images
IMGP0993.JPG
mages. More to follow. All images are mine.
IMGP0586.JPG
IMGP1140.JPG
IMGP1775.JPG
IMGP0565.JPG
IMGP1570.JPG
IMGP1586.JPG
IMGP2158.JPG
IMGP1102.JPG

Last edited:
Second set. Hope I managed to find something for everyone.
_IGP4235-ACTION.jpg
_IGP5152.JPG
IMGP2950.JPG
_IGP4022.JPG

Attachments

• _IGP4224.JPG
    _IGP4224.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 100
  • _IGP4981.JPG
    _IGP4981.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 98
Second lot of images. This may be duplicate post ... my net is a bit erratic at the moment.

Back