May. Scamall
June Jo Castillo
July. JStarr
August. Scamall
September Kay
October. JStarr
November Kay
December. Anne

Three months left to fill for this year that has flown by quickly. Let's see if three people will host these, please.

Last edited:
Updated HOST LIST

2023 Host List
January Kay
February Erik
March CaliAnn
April Jo Castillo
May. Scamall
June Jo Castillo
July. JStarr
August. Scamall
September Kay
October
November
December

Three months left to fill for this year that has flown by quickly. Let's see if three people will host these, please.
I will do October.... maybe with a haunted interior! Hahahaha!

I was going to volunteer to do November, which is my birthday month, but then in September I had an ischemic stroke and found out that I'm type 2 diabetic. Not only that, but now I know that the odd little experiences I've been having for months during the summer were also ischemic strokes. That last one really got my attention, landed me in the hospital for three days and was scary, but I'm so glad to say that out of all those strokes, I don't have lasting effects so far as I can tell. So I had good intentions of helping out but I'll step aside and leave it to someone else. I'd be broken hearted if any of those strokes had affected my ability to paint so I'll just keep painting and taking life easy for now.

I was going to volunteer to do November, which is my birthday month, but then in September I had an ischemic stroke and found out that I'm type 2 diabetic. Not only that, but now I know that the odd little experiences I've been having for months during the summer were also ischemic strokes. That last one really got my attention, landed me in the hospital for three days and was scary, but I'm so glad to say that out of all those strokes, I don't have lasting effects so far as I can tell. So I had good intentions of helping out but I'll step aside and leave it to someone else. I'd be broken hearted if any of those strokes had affected my ability to paint so I'll just keep painting and taking life easy for now.
Take it easy! Hoping for a full recovery soon for you.

Can anyone host in December? A busy time for most people, I know, but 4-5 images should do fine.

Back