July 2022 Watermedia Challenge

Christel Your chicken is waaay cool - you captured his expression perfectly - love it!

Kay I love your chicken. Great attitude!

Lamar, pretty egg and color. When I was working at my first real job my roommate and I worked opposite shifts. I brought a couple dozen fresh eggs from the ranch and put in the fridge. A couple of days later I went to eat an egg and there were none there. I asked my roommate and she said, "They were green so I threw them out!" City girl! Ha.

CaliAnn,great job on the cat. Love the blending of color and soft edges . Well done.

Christel, your chicken has an attitude as well. Looks a little put out with us! Great job.

Thanks CaliAnn, Kay and Jo!
I've got a hen sitting on some green and blue eggs! I only recently learnt about all the different colors of eggs in pink, green, blue, black, mottled varieties.

I love the reference photos that you have put out for us and I hope to participate after the 20th.

0EA4009C-B406-422E-9201-8DA9A29BC699.jpeg
Watercolor on cold press 12 x 18

Balaji: Your rose is gorgeous! You've done more than justice to it. Your colors and execution are beautiful! Now all you got to do, is frame and hang it :)

Back