July 2022 Watermedia Challenge

CaliAnn

For our July challenge, I've selected several of my images for you. Please add your artwork to this thread any time during July. If you have questions, comments, or need help don't be shy as everyone is here to learn. As stated at forum beginning "Any watermedia, like watercolor, diluted acrylic, gouache, ink washes, sumi-e, and water tempera is acceptable.

Butterfly.png

Chicken.png

FeralCat.png

Frenchie.png

TeaPot.png

Nest.png

Rose.png

Sunset.png

Train.png

gnome.png

Tonka.png

BloodMoon.png

Thanks for the lovely images. Hope to try a couple.
Thanks Jo. I hope to get some too. I was having work done on the house in June, and had to pack most of my art stuff. Just slowly starting to unpack - now I don't know where most of my stuff even goes anymore! LOL

I'm still working on June :LOL:
But this is a very nice collection of photos!

Kay: I'm not sure of the breed. We just happened to see in a neighbors yard - and couldn't resist a shot. There were more of them just like this, but this is the only shot that came out decent. I will have to knock on the neighbors door - and ask to take more pics of their chickens and rooster. I do hope you or someone paints him - he cracks me up!

Thanks Kay. I'm trying to learn to paint my sketch, rather than sketch in pencil first, then paint. I have a very hard time with that!

Back