July 2022 Watermedia Challenge

Thanks Kay and CaliAnn. Takes practice to know why blooms happen and whether to do wet in wet or dry glaze. More practice needed for sure.

Jo...Your sunset is beautiful! I like every thing about it - the sky, the water, the reflection, the composition, the colours, and the way you have applied them.

CaliAnn...Once again, thank you for a very interesting reference photograph. My version of it is approximately 5" x 5", in watercolour and tiny bits of white gouache and white ink gel, on Strathmore 140 lb watercolour paper.

Frenchie LP T WC.jpg

Balaji: You did such a wonderful job on the dog. His name is Bambi - he's my next door neighbors dog. Beautiful!

Thank you CaliAnn. for the comment and for all the lovely reference photographs. I enjoyed participating in this challenge and I wish I had found the time to do more.

Balaji: I enjoyed what you did find time to do - no worries, more challenges to work on :) I showed your dog to my neighbors - they loved it!

Balaji, the dog is great. Fun the owners got to see it.

Fun challenges. Thanks again for the photos and comments. See all y'all on the next challenge.

CaliAnn, Jo...Thank you. I am glad Bambi's owners saw and liked the sketch.

Back