Hello from The Netherlands

Hans

Yet another escapee from WetCanvas! I have been painting as an amateur for the last 20 years or so. My favourite subjects are portraits, the figure, cityscapes and landscapes. I work in watercolor, oilpaints, ink (walnut) and charcoal. The amateur club I belong to has a portraitmodel every week, so I will try to keep you posted.
Hans

Welcome, Hans! That must be one of your portraits in your avatar. :)

I hope to see you posting your work - enjoy the forum!

Hallo Hans, welkom op het forum. Ik was maar kort op WC, schreef me daar kort voor de forumwissel in, dat schip zonk daarna héél snel...
Ben hietr al vrij lang actief, vriendelijk en gezellig forum. Ik denk dat de instroom van WC een zeer positieve invloed heeft; het was hier wat aan de kleine kant;)

Allright, I won´t keep on going in dutch:sneaky:

Yet another escapee from WetCanvas! I have been painting as an amateur for the last 20 years or so. My favourite subjects are portraits, the figure, cityscapes and landscapes. I work in watercolor, oilpaints, ink (walnut) and charcoal. The amateur club I belong to has a portraitmodel every week, so I will try to keep you posted.
Hans
Hello Hans, I’m new as well. Welcome!

Welcome....see ya around. Maybe in the Art from Life section with your portraits you do in group.

Welcome Hans. I look forward to seeing some of your portraits.

Back