DECEMBER 2021 ANIMAL & WILDLIFE CHALLENGE

KreativeK

Hello. I am the host for the December Challenge and look forward to your joining in.
PLEASE read the rules for the Challenge which are stickied at the top of the Forum, and ONLY post work done from the photos I’ve provided, which are mine. You may use any medium or mixture of such.

ALSO, PLEASE DON’T tell us which photos you intend to work from and WAIT UNTIL the 20th of December to post, as we enjoy the anticipation.

i hope you enjoy taking part and look forward to your work!

Pearl.jpg

Pearl, white calico kitten, my new studio kitty

Doe.jpg

Doe (photo outside my BR window thru the screen)

Dalmation pup.jpg

Friend's Dalmation pup

Scrub jay.jpg

Scrub jay in New Mexico

Bunny.jpg

Friend's bunny

Wild palomino mare.jpg

Wild palomino mare (part of the Alto horse herd)

Ikes westie.jpg

Ike's West Highland terrier

Sleeping cat.jpg

Friend's sleeping cat

Chester on loveseat.jpg

My rescue cat Chester

Buffalo_head.jpg

Buffalo head (taxidermist prepared I found in an antique store. List price $5k or I would've bought it)

That is all folks. Enjoy!

Thanks Kay! Great selection. I love your cats. The bunny is fantastic!

I know which one I want to do, I have very limited time this month though! But I promise I'll get something done! :)

Thanks for hosting, Kay. I am hosting an Animal Challenge on another forum, so I may not get something done for CS. Love the kitties!

Very nice photo's. Thanks for hosting Kay.:)

Cheers,
Patricia

Mine’s ready. I might get round to doing a second one. I’m looking forward to the reveal.

Kay - Ive had family staying since last week, so only looked at these now. But I will get something done before the 20th. What a cutie Pearl is, such a beautiful kitten!

Mine is finished too !
This is the first one I've actually finished on time in months ! 😇
Cheers,
Patricia

Mine isn't started! :(

The work I'm doing at the moment doesn't leave me with much spare time sadly. I may just have time on Sunday to do what I want to.

Back