Scavenger Hunt from Life #43: Oct 22 - Oct 30

it will have been a wonderful holiday and you will have many good memories forever that will stay with you, I hope you will come back for another wonderful holiday.

Angela, I really like your socks, they look fluffy and warm. Clever made of wood and mother nature.

Ai, your food looks so good. I like spicy, too. Fun cars. Love seeing you ad your friends sketching. Applause.

Joan, fun scarecrow. Nothing like that here. There are a few decorations in our neighborhood but not many kids so not much "fun". Beautiful fall colors. The sugar treats are past my limit on sugar. Interesting to see. I'd rather have the spicy to eat. Ha.

joe1lt, interesting bread and sweets. We saw the celebrations for All Souls Day in South America and some in New Mexico and Texas. The people bake bread for the dead souls, sometimes in animal shapes. Then celebrate and eat with them. Thanks for sharing.

Jo,
thanks very much,It must have been beautiful and exciting celebrations
5 Pumpkin ,draw in procreate
2022-10-30 17-54.jpeg

joe1lt, Awww, love the pumpkin. Well drawn and seasonal!! Good to know some food and tradition are all around with our group! Thanks for the Hunt. See all y'all on the new Hunt.

I sketched at the table in the Art Street Sketchbook with Zig Millennium 05 pens.
Number 2 it is located in the bathroom - towel rack with towels. One says "I'm outdoorsy in that I like to drink wine on the patio." (Or close to that) The other is from El Arroyo restaurant, "90% of marriage is just shouting 'what' from a different room". You can look up El Arroyo in Austin to see their sayings, they put up a board every day, like, "Mi casa es su casa pero mi taco es mi taco" My house is your house but my taco is my taco. Most are very entertaining and in English.
#3 square - a porcelain or pottery box with blue flowers and trim, sketched in blue for the challenge.

csshfl43square.jpg

Jo, thanks, yes
, beautiful work on both and the blue design I particularly like, fantastic work on the box and all the flowers.

Thanks, everyone.

joe1lt, I find your kitchen sketch charming. Nice shading on dispenser. Those pastries do look tasty. Thanks for sharing the photo also. Fun pumpkin!

Joan, cool buildings and junk. Fun how both our disguises were unicorns :)

Jo, that is an unusual fountain. Good sketch of it. Fun sayings. Beautiful box for square.

Ai, lovely colorful food sketches. The old blue truck sketch is fun! And nice to see your sketch friends again. Those sweets look fascinating.

Five more sketches? I'm not at all sure I'll finish Inktober. I've still got tonight and tomorrow, though to get to 31 (according to the rules I made up for myself).
20221029_170229 (Custom).jpg

Ai, thanks. You always have such delicious looking desserts.

Joe, nice sweets. Is that powdered sugar on top of them? I can't tell if that is what it is or if it is a marshmallow top. Italy has some wonderful sweet treats.

Sorry I didn't get more done. I had a workshop in NYC yesterday and was too tired by the time I got home.

Super sketches: Joe1, Jo, and AMO. Happy Halloween you all. !!!

See you in the next Hunt. Thanks Joe1 for hosting.

Joan: Thank you... Your workshop in NYC looks fun. Hope you have a good rest for the next art endeavor.

Back