Scavenger Hunt From Life-#36- Aug18-26

Joe, beautiful glass, I like how you use charcoal, it's a medium that I really like, even if it's spiteful, nice job, you made me peace. Jo, all 3 are beautiful, the work of the restaurant is wonderful. 2 Vegetable, one jar, sheet a5,pen

B7CC46E7-90EB-4290-A65A-9179CBEF8016.jpeg

Joe1: Love your free flow line in the vegetable and jar.

Jo: Wow... lovely mexican restaurant sketch. So exotic.... great job. Nice take on the humor book... I saw Mike Row's show before never knew that his mom is also funny...

Jo - Nice job on the restaurant sketch. Did you paint in situ or sketch there and paint later? Cool choice on book.

Joe1 - Thanks fir kind words. Spiteful! Love that. Perfect description for charcoal! Like your sketch style. Kind of loose but lots of detail or implied detail.

Ai - Watching for your wine glass.

Keep sketching
Joe

The new Hunt 37 hosted by joe1lt is posted to start August 26

joe1lt, wow, nice line and hatching on the vegetable and jar. Nice jar with design. The shoes are well done. Made me smile.

Ai, thank you. We first heard Mike Rowe's mother on his podcast. He gets his mom and dad there and they tell stories. Lots of humor.

Joe, thank you, I did sketch at the restaurant. Added color at home. Sombrero has glittery silver around the edges and on the flower part, hard to show that small.

I sketched at the echocardiogram place for me. Routine exam added to all our other drs. appointments. Yikes. Pretty sure it won't show anything but good to check about every 3 years or so. In the Ohuhu sketchbook with a Micron 02

Thanks Robin for the Hunt. See you on the next one.

Number 10 - pertaining to cough --surprised to find the sign. Ha.

csshfl36cough.jpg

I'm too far behind to comment on all the sketches at the end, but definitely a thumbs up!!!

Sorry I didn't contribute more. Thanks to all of you for your comments. I really appreciate them. See you in Jo's hunt.

Back