Scavenger Hunt #18 - March 27 x April 4

Fun to start the list, Robin. Thanks.
Ai, happy to see your sketches. I love the coins. Pretty designs. Fun gravy boat, three versions. Very clever for air. Nice on the three cans and erasers. Fun tootsies. Very nice card as well. Pink salt sounds interesting. So many items. Whoot! I'm smiling.

EP, wow, cool cards front and back. Clever find.

Joan, happy find for taste! I like the sign a lot.

Vivien, awww, cutie tomatoes. Lovely colors and shine.

Anne, looks like nice peanut butter. Excellent on the wood grain. I like your musical cards.

I sketched at my footstool in the living room with a Sharpie pen in the 9 x 12 regular paper sketchbook.

csshfl18pillows.jpg

Jo, nice pile of pillows. It looks like an afghan might have snuck in there too.

Ann - Thank you. I like your label on the Peanut Butter and the Playing Cards look great too!

Reactions: ams
Jo - sorry I missed your footstool with its pile of pillows. Looks very comfy!

Viv: Thanks ... those tomatoes are glorious !!!

Anne: Thanks...Yes, hand is tough for me to sketch too... I messed up previous two but did not include those in the post. Beautiful wood grain, nice peanut butter jar...lovely music playing card sketch as well.

Jo: Thanks... It is definitely liberating to get to sketch some after been sick and away from sketching/arts for some time. Love your stack of pillows on the arm chair with a nice rug ... feel so comfy.... and the perspective is right on.

Last edited:
Done in an old wc booklet size about 9x11 inch, done with wc and pencil

#15 woodgrain -- bamboo cutting board
#16 free space -- I hope I interpret your list right ... anyway I sketch of me cooking with those onion varieties & garlic, love seeing them dancing on my kitchen scene

h18_WoodGrain-FreeItems.jpg

Thanks all y'all.

Ai, the cutting board and onions/radishes is perfect and lively. I love it.

I sketched at physical therapy in the car, candies and at the eye doctors eye glass area. Small sketchbook with a Sharpie pen.

csshfl18taste-free.jpg

Anne : Thank you so much.

Jo: Thank you so much. Hope your PT go well. Lovely candies ... now I have to look for mine to sketch. Good sketch of the doctor office with eye glasses rack.

Hello you busy sketching folk, I've not been around much this last couple of weeks as been somewhat under the weather, feeling on the mend now and enjoying looking at all the fantastic pieces of work you've been doing.

Thanks for a fun list Robin. I did a quickish doodle-y sketch this morning - first for a while so it felt good - pen in small sketchbook, page about 6 x 6 ins

1 single item from 3 angles - my morning cuppa, - lost the perspective completely on the top view :oops::oops:
2 product label - some very yummy chestnut honey
3 Ball of ... suet balls in the bird feeder = watching the starlings squabble while drinking the cuppa
4 Pertaining to taste - Digestive biscuits - because a cuppa is too wet without them of course :D

18 1234.jpg

Attachments

• 18 1234.jpg
    18 1234.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 90
Anne: Lovely three views of the clips. You did a great job... it does look perspective challenge to me.

Sue: Glad you are on the mend and it is such a welcome back to better health with fun sketches, isn't it. I had some off days on my health issue recently too. Great to see your 3 views of cuppa, super cute fun balls. Nice label of honey.

Anne, thanks, great job on the clip. Looks like you did the perspective well. Your shading is always super.

Sue, happy you are feeling better. Some great lines and fun items in your return sketch. Clever on the balls.

I need to get out of the car today, it rained now and all the benches will be wet. I'll see what I can find.

I didn't get out of the car. I sketched in the 9 x 12 regular paper sketchbook with the Sharpie pen.

Number 4 and 5 - dealing with touch and ball of something - crushed paper in my hand

csshfl18touch-ball.jpg

Number 6, subliminal face - dog in clouds, should have taken a photo, the mouth was open more. Couldn't read the sign, I was seeing the reflection in the window of the place.

csshfl18face.jpg

Jo: Great job with subliminal face... I was stucked of how to sketch that one... you are so right on and the sketch comes out very cool. Also clever of ball of paper in hand sketch.

Jo, good choices with the hand and crumpled paper. The cloud must have been a real challenge. They change so quickly.

Hi friends...been hectic here...hope to get some sketching this evening. It’s great seeing what your catch!

Jo, such a good sketch of pillow pile, clear, well proportioned
I like the head of the receptionist ? Head just popping up at eye dr. Wow! A dog face cloud.....I was hoping we would each see something along the way for a subliman face.

Ai - the onion and garlic & bamboo watercolor is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I love it, really, really

Anne - great bag clip group...perfect forms and gentle even and graded shading add so much texture and expression

Sue- glad you are feelin some better , fun sketches, thanks for sharing .....

Hi, I wanted to write for a greeting, thank you for the new hunt, thanks Robin and to say that you have put wonderful draws, playing cards, onions and paintings beautifully, red tomatoes, footstool, coins, jars, candies, mugs, .wood . everything nice.
I have not done drawings in the last 2 weeks and I have used little internet, I think I will resume making them in the next few days and will post them.
I also wanted to say that I bought the ipad, 8 days ago, I have to get familiar with the use, id, but I think it's nice.
, I didn't draw, but I immediately got the procreate app.

Back