Oct 2021 Animal And Wildlife Challenge

Hello everyone, I know most of you from WC, Hi EP, good to see people I know. I might have a try at this on the 20th,

Thanks for hosting this Patricia. I have picked out my reference and I'll see you on the 20th. Good to see so many familiar people.

Anne

Last edited:
Wave, Wave, Kay and Viv.

I’ve nearly finished my entry for the challenge and am looking forward to the 20th.

Penny

I printed a reference out with the idea of doing a painting or a big charcoal drawing, and then realised I'll be away from home for the next 2 weeks so can't do either of these things! I might just go for graphite. Any medium will be a challenge - I haven't done any art for so long!

Hi Penny and Kay, wave wave back to you! Ive had a look at the refs, and got my pastels out so that's a start!

Viv I'm so happy to see you sharing with us... you still moderate our hearts with your invaluable contributions... Welcome to WCS :)

Mine is now done. Roll on the 20th!
It is so good to have this challenge here.

Hello Penny, I see Indy has left his pawprints behind after his walk. Hope the weather was kind to you?

😁 Yes we had a good walk in dry weather, thanks. Indy sends woofs to Pippa.

I've done a sketch, though it's just a very quick one in my sketchbook I use to try things out. Hopefully I'll get around to doing a better version though!

Hi everyone!
I have been working on mine and hope to post this weekend.
Excited to get to see your creations!
B

Hello B,
It is getting exciting isn't it !:)
Patricia

Back