MONTHLY ART PROMPT, MAY, 2022

On the farm. Inktense in XL Mix Media sketchbook, about 6"x6". Reference image is from Pixabay.

20220523Sk7 Rooster (Pixabay).png

laika: Your apple is amazing! It looks exactly like ceramic!
jenniejo: Love both that second one is just awesome!

jenniejo: Love both that second one is just awesome!
Thanks CaliAnn. I created the second one first. Very close to home, I do this often. Second one, not my thing any more but decided to see what I could come up with.

Thanks so much, CaliAnn, and yes, a ceramic apple was my model!
I love your fashionable pig :)

Thanks for looking, JennieJo! That digitally abstracted Sunrise on the Farm is very interesting!

@jenniejoe really good subjects! idk i cant read sideways lol but what i could make out is ingenious.. i kinda got fashion from the thing on the figures head :) and the farmyard one is very interpretive and abstract.. unexpected in my eyes with this style application!! I mean farms and abstract.. normally it is urban? lol

I drew in a background after painting and showing this “Man With Orange”.. so first time I’ve showed it with a background but otherwise been seen..
3FAB1001-8290-42D0-930A-2520340002E6.jpeg

Will try to find barn/farm in my paintings.. do I get a prize if I do all 3?
This is acrylic with paint pen.. on a ‘regular’ portrait canvas..or so it was advertised.

AlabamaJama: I love your freedom of expression. I'm particularily drawn to that first one - the man reminds me of Sonny Bono! LOL!

AlabamaJama: I love your freedom of expression. I'm particularily drawn to that first one - the man reminds me of Sonny Bono! LOL!
sonny bono is before my time.. so i have never seen him.. but heard about his ski accident... i hope he was a sunny sonny bono before.. bc his life is cut short.

Great work Alabama. Lot's of creativity. You get a gold star, a thumbs up and good luck for doing all three! 🌟(y)🍀

@jenniejoe really good subjects! idk i cant read sideways lol but what i could make out is ingenious.. i kinda got fashion from the thing on the figures head :) and the farmyard one is very interpretive and abstract.. unexpected in my eyes with this style application!! I mean farms and abstract.. normally it is urban? lol
Maybe it's just me 😀 I tend to do more relaxing at our place these days. But it's still a farm paddock/yard.

Thanks so much, CaliAnn, and yes, a ceramic apple was my model!
I love your fashionable pig :)

Thanks for looking, JennieJo! That digitally abstracted Sunrise on the Farm is very interesting!
Thanks Laika. Interesting is good. Number 3 will be different again

Back