MONTHLY ART PROMPT, MAY, 2022

Penny that’s a great looking barnyard

Hostajunkie I like the way he looks on the black background.

Joe I like the apple. I’m assuming that’s a bag next to it? I feel like it could use a little more shading to fit in more with the apple.

I’m not going to make any promises yet because I’ve been really busy lately but I have a few ideas of what to do for this one.

Hostajunkie, delightful donkey.

Joe1, good job on the apple.

A quick study in acrylic, about 5 x 7 on board - I'm working on not overworking or over thinking things so stopped after about 40 minutes

apples and lemons.jpg

Thanks, all, for the kind comments. I'm pleased with it for a 5-10 min sketch with pastels and do like the black background -- which I've never tried before. I'm working on a night scene in acrylics now. :O)

Really nice job on the apple, Joe1lt!

Sue, that's an awesome job for your quick study. Your lemons are marvelous!

Sue, wonderful lemons and apple. I love the subtle variations in color.

Penny that’s a great looking barnyard

Hostajunkie I like the way he looks on the black background.

Joe I like the apple. I’m assuming that’s a bag next to it? I feel like it could use a little more shading to fit in more with the apple.

I’m not going to make any promises yet because I’ve been really busy lately but I have a few ideas of what to do for this one.
Thank you very much, 16ga

Joe1, good job on the sketches. I especially love your deer. The lines are so graceful and the subtle shading is just right.

These are lovely Anne - the purse has a great texture, looks to be made of suede or velvet and the fruit is very juicy with super highlights

Reactions: ams
Back