March 2022 Animal And Wildlife Challenge

Here's my contribution. I'll return with comments later.
Ink and marker, 8x11" across the two page spread.

cs-animals-mar2022.jpg

Cheers,

Penny, lovely turtle.

Thanks for your comment on mine.

EP, nice sketches. I like the two colors.

Vivien - awww cute 'phant. We are looking forward to longer days here :) Thank you :)
Joy - awww check out that bird! Wowee! Bright eyed deer :)
ams - so well done! Cutie kitty :) Thank you
JSparrow - oh so well done!
ricky - so serene :)
Penny - check that out! Thank you

Ricky- nice work. I like the watery look of the colors.
Schuee- He looks good! Especially nice, the play of blue and green in the water. I find more than edges difficult to do with pastels. It's a medium I still find uncomfortable to work with and so admire it when done by others. In fact pastel paintings often amaze me, especially since I find them so difficult.
eyepaint- this is really cool how you lay this out to all work together in your sketchbook. I bet it's really nice to flip through your pages. I like how you vary the background patterns. Each looks interestingly different and yet the whole is cohesive. I particularly like the bubbly/circle background.

Lesley - Lovely work with those Inktense! Im a big fan of Inktense pencils and use them lots.

Nice job Lesley. I just recently got a small set of inktense but I haven't done a lot with them. You have inspired to experiment some more with them.

Hello Everyone,
The modem on my computer has ceased to function ! 😬
I tried to reason with it but to no avail !

A new system will be installed on Sunday - hopefully.
I’ll be able to post my drawing then.

Everyone’s drawings look great !

Cheers,
Patricia

Patricia - Sorry to hear about your computer problems! Yes we all have them and always at the most inconvenient time too! Looking forward to seeing your entry when you can.

Hello Everyone,
The modem on my computer has ceased to function ! 😬
I tried to reason with it but to no avail !

A new system will be installed on Sunday - hopefully.
I’ll be able to post my drawing then.

Everyone’s drawings look great !

Cheers,
Patricia
I hope you get your computer troubles straightened out. And not just because I look forward to seeing your drawing, though I do.;)

Back