last things and other things.

thanks Desforges, Artyczar .
i draw this horse from foto . pencil, it is not complete but I did not plan to continue it.

2021-08-01 22-28_pagina_1.jpg

Artyczar, thank you very much, sorry for your allergy. I have also been one of my longest favorite pets. they look great and have a great character, ability to communicate. and so beautiful, elegant and proud, .From life did not happen to me to see them often, 15 years ago sometimes at sea and in the street.
when I was a child they opened a riding school on the road to the countryside and the sea (a few minutes by car), I would have loved to go there.
as a child however, I saw, and maybe I got on a pony for photos for the first time in a circus, we went with mom and as a service, you could take a picture with the Pony. beautiful ponies, so similar to horses but in miniature.

Good horse Joe. Years ago they used to take a pony around to people's houses to take photos of their kids on the pony. They even took along a cowboy hat and chaps and a bandana for a costume.

Thanks Snoball, the initiatives of the ponies they did were great, they must have made many children happy, with hats and cowboy accessories complete at the time. Yesterday I made a drawing, a dog, I put photos

That looks like a Staffordshire bull terrier, a much maligned, mistreated breed. Wonderful drawing👌

Thank you very much Iain, glad you liked it. I get confused with the names I only know a few, but I like the breed you mention, they seem nice and beautiful.

hi,
is a block of post-it, I saw that they are glued weird,the post-its are all separate usually , they open like a fan, so I had fanned them to draw them, draw it in this in form

2021-08-07 00-37_pagina_1.jpg

Those lines made me think one could apply William Burroughs' cut-up technique to your drawing by cutting it into strips. The strips could then be reassembled randomly, or even woven, to make new abstract compositions.

Hermes, thank you, I did not know this technique, interesting, thank you for having pointed out and described it to me. I do not know the work, literary and artistic of William Burroughs, I will look for some artistic work and light briography, I am reading the biography on wikipedia, there are 2 beautiful portraits that they made of him, it is written that he acted
, it was in Gus Van Sant's Drugstore Cowboy movie, I saw that movie, many years ago, now I remember the movie and the part of him after reading who he played.
good movie even if perhaps disturbing for the emotions it leaves, even the part of him acting was touching.

Back