last things and other things.

I third it and yes, third, not turd. These drawings make one look. All things aside, they are interesting. Keep them coming. 👏👏👏

Hi, in the previous days I had done these. the second is ... er, mel gibson,
Sunday evening drawing in photos 4 5 and 6

I wanted to ask you for advice, usually not posted on istagram but maybe this would put it because (but I believe only this) I did this drawing using istagram as a reference (profile with many incredible photos and works) and I asked for permission to be sure.

Especially in the drawings of portait ii I am helped by drawing and shading by drawing and scheme

2 volti mel.jpg
sheen.jpg
vinc.jpg

this photo
3.jpg
duchid versione finale.jpg
1.jpg

the second of the 3 was the final one, the whole lip darkened.
, it is in pencil before before I had done the pencil drawing.

Those are very good Joe. I think all your practice is paying off. I see improvements every time you post. ❤️

hi, on Monday I drew a little I drew these, faces, this time in pencil, eeyore, and then in small I drew in a sheet from the photos of a booklet with many photos of natural and natural wonders
2021-07-27 11-14_pagina_1.jpg
2021-07-27 11-14_pagina_2.jpg
2021-07-28 15-19.jpg

Wayne, Artyczar, glad you liked it.
Wayne thank you very much, yes on the books I think they call it hatching, it's a kind of shading that I really like, even though in the early years I actually liked to see hatching drawings but never do them, almost never, because I wanted to learn normal shading first, to be able to do it smoother and spotless, then I thought not to postpone hatching anymore because I would probably postpone this too forever.
I have a little book by Civardi, it is more about theory, chiaroscuro theory (this is also the title and I have to reread it, I think I'll come back soon, to grasp it better and not forget), but it has style and therefore examples of his works that are very beautiful.

I like the drawing and I like the composition .. Was the composition random luck or well placed drawing?

Thanks Wayne, glad you like them.
composition is causal,
I drew different poses, but of the same model on an a4 sheet as long as I found space,
I usually do this with the figures, here it is sheet a4 (photocopy paper but a little thicker), sometimes it is sheet a3

Back