last things and other things.

Hi Joe, I haven’t been here much in the last couple of months but I am always curious to see what you have been doing. You are working hard and it shows. You really can pick up movement and moods. Nice to see your progression. Well done! 🙂

thanks Wayne, glad you like it, thanks for nice words and directions.

Artyczazar, thank you very much, glad you think that.

Desforges, thank you very much, I really appreciate it there, thank you for nice and encouraging words.

Snoball, thank you very much,glad you like them

yesterday I didn’t draw, but on Monday I tried figures.
This Page with some of the pens. page a3

2021-08-17 01-36_pagina_1.jpg

sorry dog pink ...
Snoball, seeing this photo, I seem to have treated the dog badly, it seems that they are trampling it, but the idea was to use the free space on the page, then I ended up on dog, I can steal you, borrow your sentence, only for this design?

'No animals were harmed in posting this message, however a few electrons were terribly inconvenienced. '

thanks Artyczar ,Iain

i draw a dog . from nice photo french bul dog.

I like the color of the sheet, I cut it from a small roll of kraft paper that I thought I’d try, which I then tried to flatten with weights, books,
also to try white years ago I bought a gray notebook (but it was not a brand and then the sheets were from the printer, so look for comments or better albums) and an a5 kraft album for drawing but it was rough and
therefore I don’t like it for drawing, I like it more smooth like this

several photos of the drawing for some steps, I wanted to ask if you think it goes better with colors, white or first phase. and because I wanted to try with which light the photo was better
thanks for see

..jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg

Attachments

• 2021-08-19 10-52_pagina_2.jpg
    2021-08-19 10-52_pagina_2.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Love the Frenchie. And the last figures were great, even if they were trampling on the pooch. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I then also redid that face of the incredible Minnie.

this 3 or 4 times more time but I didn't draw from photos, it's more a studio, a copy, I tried to copy a beautiful drawing that made her an artist

Attachments

• 2021-08-21 19-19_pagina_5.jpg
    2021-08-21 19-19_pagina_5.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 2021-08-21 19-19_pagina_3.jpg
    2021-08-21 19-19_pagina_3.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 2021-08-21 19-19_pagina_7.jpg
    2021-08-21 19-19_pagina_7.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 58
Amazing work, Joe. The last portrait is 👌👌👌 and the French bulldog is fabulous. The breed has been really popular here.

thanks Desforges , Iain , Wayne,
glad you like them, ok thanks,
Iain, yes Iain, they look very nice

Joe I was off but looked in and see you posted. That girl is simply amazing. I have seen that look before in a woman's eyes. Very very good.

Back