last things and other things.

with blows they defeated injustices and bad guys.

this,
done in pencil normally.
this too made me think of cartoons and comics.
3 years ago I bought my first book in English, this one
Cartooning the Head and Figure by Jack Hamm,(maybe post a photo) is wonderful artist, I like his drawings, I had started to use the book, very first pages, it reported a list of noses (I only tried up to this page but many times it was not easy even to start and what), cartoon symbols,
I then read an interesting review on the site of an artist (whose site and works had impressed me so much, I have to search for links I don't remember name but nice), who praised all the books of this artist (he addresses many different topics and the drawings I have seen are always beautiful) but he advised against this, not to draw symbols but what you see.
I was thinking whether to try to reuse it (also because lately I don't have many ideas on what to practice and more sleep, the book allows you to follow linearly with continuity), I would always like to learn to draw in a realistic way but also that, that is, cartoon caricatures that are a very beautiful thing, 2 pages of the book talked about this, the other the cartoons and he mentioned many styles, and lists for various expressions, but I should translate the text that in direct reading I did not know many words.
doubt is to exaggerate with the symbols, maybe I try to do it normally or the time to try the book, trying to understand it even if I do not learn everything by heart as I believe indicated (apart from that m emorizing is difficult, maybe if I understand something and when needed the book is ok)

Wow, I think your handling of this head shows just how far you've come.

Head.jpg

Hello, I wanted to get things done these days, Saturday and Sunday, today I lost time to start the PC.

I retried pics of the bearded model. (I had posted previous attempt and photos but I create a month ago or earlier) and then I tried cartoons, copies of the book that I have browsed these days.

I love all your little people and your man with the mustache shows a definite style beginning to develop in your shading. Well done. (y)

Well, I am brand new in here, so, this is my first attempt of sharing something of my drawings. The one bellow is part of a series I am working on called "Sketches for a 21st Century". It's about the future, girls, the internet, the end of the world, fetishism, sex, drugs, artificial intelligence, video games, happiness and sadness, virtual reality, the pandemic, selfies and selfs, avatars and personas, politics and anarchism, the future... I don't yet named none of the pieces of this series. Maybe they will all be just untitled. This one was something I made last year.

PSX_20210423_102707.jpg

goodbc ,, hi, I like your work, I also really like your avatar, the faces in the avatar,
The idea of the project is also very important. very interesting series, I'm happy to see your work (and also avatar) and I hope to see many more.

Well, I am brand new in here, so, this is my first attempt of sharing something of my drawings. The one bellow is part of a series I am working on called "Sketches for a 21st Century". It's about the future, girls, the internet, the end of the world, fetishism, sex, drugs, artificial intelligence, video games, happiness and sadness, virtual reality, the pandemic, selfies and selfs, avatars and personas, politics and anarchism, the future... I don't yet named none of the pieces of this series. Maybe they will all be just untitled. This one was something I made last year.

View attachment 8645

Goodbc also wanted to tell you that I think the site, the forum, you will like it very much, there are a lot of great artists, they are very good and nice.
I believe that in a short time forum will win you over.

I am happy that you have published your drawing here, and if you like you can publish in this post whenever you want,
just to help you familiarize yourself with the site first and to make your works admire as much as they deserve, (as a new post is easier to notice) I advise you so that your work can be viewed more, to immediately get to know many artists of the site I recommend that you post your message on this page as well

(What's the latest painting or project you've been working on? Describe it or post a work in progress (if you feel like it). Would love to know! Perhaps this thread will keep us on our toes.)
you can copy and paste on that page. so you find it there too

also on

at the top, on Thread title by clicking there you can create a new post thread title,
if you like (this series of yours deserves a lot so it would stand out), maybe when you have time you can create a post for each of your drawings, or you can create a post for more jobs, or for the whole series or as you prefer, I was undecided then I I continued to use this also for the new ones (to which I gave ambiguous title thinking about the drawings I made before signing up on the forum, sorry) and I'm glad if other users add their works but I also recommend what I wrote before.

Great work Goodbc! I love the drawing and the concept of the series. And a big welcome to you! :)

Feel free to start your own thread and post more of the series. (You can then repost this one at the top of the thread.)

Shame you don't get some variety in your subject matter! ;)😁

Back