last things and other things.

hi,
2021-04-01 17-17_pagina_5.jpg
2021-04-01 17-17_pagina_1.jpg
2021-04-01 17-17_pagina_2.jpg
2021-04-01 17-17_pagina_4.jpg
2021-04-01 17-17_pagina_6.jpg

in the last few days i have been doing these.
the girl's face, photos from a film, tried by looking at schemes, drawings.
cat and men with a pen (little ones, less than half a sheet), on an a4 sheet. a box 4, are mushrooms in pencil, photo mushrooms

I tried the face again last time. cat was in a funny pose and it seemed easier and more fun than the photos of animals I was seeing. days ago, i started lion in pencil but i preferred to leave it halfway,

All these are great. I love well-rendered Eeyore and the cat on top of the man's face especially. You get better and better every time I visit this thread. It's amazing.

Artyczar, thank you very much for the nice words, I'm glad you liked them and you think that.
I hope that everything is going well and that you will have a happy Easter.
A happy Easter to all.

they are two phobics, and a small object holder, decoration in the shape of a swan ,

last night I thought of trying to copy a drawing, so I changed my mind I then thought of trying caricatures, I like caricatures but
it is something that I postpone, lately I was eager to try, I reread something about it and tried again.
Beluschi, extraordinary actor, a few days ago I had seen him again on TV, always loved, so I thought I'd try it, in the end I tried 2 actors I love, in the same sheet, a3 photocopy, sheets that I never keep, they are large sheets.
with the first I always used the same photo and perhaps very slowly, with the second, different photos, tried faster.

2021-04-05 10-45_pagina_1.jpg
2021-04-05 10-45_pagina_4.jpg
2021-04-05 10-45_pagina_2.jpg
2021-04-05 10-45_pagina_3.jpg

Such surety of line, I think. Love the cat showing the bottom of its hind legs. 😀 To be that unselfconscious in public...

Snoball, thank you very much, glad you liked them all :).

Ian, thank you very much, yes, cat slept or rested in funny pose

today I tried caricature again. I have put off doing them for years because I'm afraid to learn bad habits, I think I should measure better and more, with caricatures I don't think that matters otherwise, then I don't know exactly, but things like that. but doing them quickly, doing something else, as you say, is good to experiment, practicing this is a way, this time I did it for 1/3 of the time last time, and I think that caricature can help to see the subject more, maybe it helps in that phase or in any case it's fun, I think that for longer, complete drawings (i.e. finished, defined at least a little) in the end it is like normal drawings, the point is, I should know how to do, or improve shading, but gari learning to ink could be a way for both of us. but yesterday I did a drawing that I had started, it was one of the examples in the book. this drawing was in red, I don't know if it was in sanguine, among the pencils I have, I thought about the carmine red I have in the colored pencil set, but then I thought that it was different or that I could not darken it much, so I thought about changing the pencil to finish it, it came to me like this made with this color, deep english red (carbothello the brand, the brand is great, taken more than a year ago, and which charcoals and the like with chalazion I prefer not to use them) I wonder about the color, if it's ok for figure or portrait, if it's ok as an alternative to sanguine, if it's a matter of taste or better sanguine now I upload the photo of the drawing I copied

2021-04-07 18-18_pagina_1.jpg
2021-04-07 00-08 2_pagina_1.jpg

they are all from drawings,
only the female face from photos.

first photo was what I had done 3 days ago, after the duck I had made some confused attempts.

but yesterday I tried study and at the end a caricature (the chin maybe, the rest normally in reality)

1.jpg
2021-04-09 12-55_pagina_2.jpg
2021-04-09 12-55_pagina_1.jpg
2021-04-09 12-55_pagina_4.jpg

Back