last things and other things.

Snoball I'm glad you like faces in that post and heartfelt thanks for the link.
I will try to practice them

Your lips are excellent. Faces in felt tip are wonderful. Keep up the good work. You inspire me to draw.

forward was drawn.
i did this, altogether about 2 hours. from a photo, reference on WC forum.
I tried again first with pencil and then with pen
I usually find only one of the means easier.

but in reality it is funny how ink changes everything and it is curious to use ink for its characteristics, intense color, marked.
in this I have canceled perhaps even more than usual,
from the reference I think it is if not a child at most adolescent but maybe I have lost that (despite various modifications with rubber)

and that perhaps with a pen I transformed her into a pirate :LOL:, I hope you will still be pleased to see it.

I think it was good practice that I used the two mediums and combine them and

still fun to do it for what was said at the beginning

Attachments

• 2020-11-12 02-25_pagina_1.jpg
    2020-11-12 02-25_pagina_1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 95
You are doing very well Joe. You might look up some tutorials on noses, but I think your practice is really paying off. ❤️

thank Ion and Snoball.

Snoball, thank you very much for the nice words, glad you think that.(think about it I believe as you say single parts is very good thing, 2 years ago after joining WC that I had just started once but remaining to eye tests.
and yes I will try tutorials and maybe dust a book
thanks

These are all very good Joe, I think I might recognize some of them if I saw them. :) The flower is very nice.

Snoball, Artyczar, glad you like the flower and the faces, thanks for the nice words.

in the last 2 days i have been doing these. are from photos.

the animals were from 2 different references
first the turkey and then the others with space left on the sheet.
paper a4. used fineliner (very fine x turkey, as you said these feathers are strong), first turkey, after the parrot, the one with the usual pen which is medium tip.

I redid other faces with felt-tip pen.

thanks for everything and to see, a warm greeting

2020-11-20 00-07_pagina_2.jpg
2020-11-20 03-23_pagina_2.jpg
2020-11-20 03-23_pagina_1.jpg
2020-11-20 03-23_pagina_3.jpg

Hey, I like that winking gal! ❤️ And the turkey is perfect for this time of year, here in the USA.

Snoball, thank you, glad you like it

I have made these fruits. these days i have done these and hand.
in the pear I made more lines, strokes, I don't know if you think it's better this way or in the orange and lemon.
maybe I can test with smaller strokes .

the last 2 photos are both at the end. I am in doubt whether you can see better the one in which the sheet appears whiter or the other.
1.jpg
2.jpg
2020-11-22 11-44_pagina_2.jpg

I think the shading shows best on the whiter looking paper. You've done a good job. (y)

hi ,on a3, not the whole sheet.
some in pen, the first in blue pencil.
it is always the same online reference from the mobile phone (actually even those with the thick marker I'm doing them like this to see them together more easily).
today i have made it from a reference but tried several times.
I had to restart the computer to test drive and then I thought several times then to do it again with almost all pencils and pens.
2 in pencil or / and pencil and pen (2 , and also 4, pencil ), others with blue and black pen.
the numbers I wrote and added the order in which I made them.
there is still space in the sheet but I don't think I will complete it by trying the same face again. , no, I do not think .

Stessa figura più volte_pagina_5.jpg
Stessa figura più volte_pagina_1.jpg
Stessa figura più volte_pagina_3.jpg

Back